British Graduate Females "We're just too clever to find a boyfriend"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're just too clever to find a boyfriend! It may sound insufferably smug, but these women say their high intellect means they struggle to meet someone

Waiting in a bar for a young man a few weeks ago, she ran through possible options, before settling on the subject of Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn. A surefire way, the 22-year-old undergraduate reasoned, to guarantee an interesting debate.

Yet while the 30-year-old office worker who sat down in front of her was handsome, polite and smartly-dressed, the minute Natasha brought up the Labour leader’s policies, any spark of attraction was extinguished. ‘When I mentioned Jeremy Corbyn he said: “Who’s that?” I couldn’t believe it,’ says Natasha.

After 90 minutes discussing what she describes as ‘benign’ subjects, such as reality TV and football, Natasha made her excuses and left

‘I’m not claiming to be Albert Einstein, but I can’t seem to meet a man I find intellectually stimulating,’

A recent study found more than 90 per cent of predominantly graduate women surveyed were delaying motherhood not to pursue careers, but because they couldn’t find a suitable man.

Some were so despairing they were considering freezing their eggs as an insurance policy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4919208/The-women-clever-boyfriend.html

Last edited:
I have never in my life heard a Xaalimo complain like the British women that their man are not 'intellectually stimulating', (I struggle to translate this into Somali)

I have heard every other complaint in the book except this one :mjlol:

Sounds like something the deranged 1% like @VixR or @TooMacaan would complain about.

Last edited:

Luzifer

AURIBUS TENEO LUPUM
Contrast this with most of our Xaalimo's requirements, that 20K mehr and that big fat waste of a money wedding:mjlol:

I have never in my life heard a Xaalimo complain like the British women that their man are not 'intellectually stimulating', (I struggle to translate this into Somali)

Sounds like something the 1% like @VixR or @TooMacaan would complain about.
Most Xaalimos here study Nursing or midwifery, while the guys are either engineers etc.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
No offense, but just because you've received a degree that you spent years slaving over while accumulating horrendous amounts of debt doesn't mean you are entitled to prince charming with the high intellect, amazing education and the ripped sculpted body. The reality of the situation is quite different my internet friends. Men and women have different ratings when it comes to hunting for the opposite sex. Having all the fancy credentials and making good money doesn't impress a Farax, or in this case a William because that's simply not what we're looking for. Successful men would rather deal with feminine, homely, attractive younger women that compliment him rather than deal with a 30something, ran thru, masculine energy embodying feminazi who will compete with you and nag you to an early grave. It's just not practical and knowing myself I wouldn't want to deal with them either.

I have a close family member who refuses to even consider a Somali brother unless he has a degree and is smart+attractive yet I always wondered why her standards were so high when she's overweight herself and couldn't get along with her reflection let alone a grown man. All I'm saying is to come back to reality ladies and ground yourselves because growing old and lonely is all you're gonna get because your biological clock waits for no one.

This modern feminist revolution really is going to be the end of men-women traditional relationships. I want out I say! :fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
No offense, but just because you've received a degree that you spent years slaving over while accumulating horrendous amounts of debt doesn't mean you are entitled to prince charming with the high intellect, amazing education and the ripped sculpted body. The reality of the situation is quite different my internet friends. Men and women have different ratings when it comes to hunting for the opposite sex. Having all the fancy credentials and making good money doesn't impress a Farax, or in this case a William because that's simply not what we're looking for. Successful men would rather deal with feminine, homely, attractive younger women that compliment him rather than deal with a 30something, ran thru, masculine energy embodying feminazi who will compete with you and nag you to an early grave. It's just not practical and knowing myself I wouldn't want to deal with them either.

I have a close family member who refuses to even consider a Somali brother unless he has a degree and is smart+attractive yet I always wondered why her standards were so high when she's overweight herself and couldn't get along with her reflection let alone a grown man. All I'm saying is to come back to reality ladies and ground yourselves because growing old and lonely is all you're gonna get because your biological clock waits for no one.

This modern feminist revolution really is going to be the end of men-women traditional relationships. I want out I say! :fittytousand:

This explains white genocide more than anything else.

They all want to have careers and no children, meanwhile their politicians import replacement humans they didn't have.

@dr.leorio Are women not allowed choose the type of men they want... why are men given the freedom of choice but women are criticized. Have we scooped so low that wanting a man with a degree is seen as high standard :faysalwtf:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
This explains white genocide more than anything else.

They all want to have careers and no children, meanwhile their politicians import replacement humans they didn't have.

You're right Sxb. That's why the west is on a rapid decline and the words of the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) makes sense now more than ever!

Hadeeth narrated by Al-Bukhari from Anas
icon--3.gif
who said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah
icon--1.gif
, saying: “The signs of the Hour include the scarcity of knowledge, the manifestation of ignorance, the display of adultery, the abundance of women, and the decrease of men to the extent that for fifty women there will be one man.” In another narration: “And you will see one man followed by forty women.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
@dr.leorio Are women not allowed choose the type of men they want... why are men given the freedom of choice but women are criticized. Have we scooped so low that wanting a man with a degree is seen as high standard :faysalwtf:

Please read what I wrote carefully. EVERYONE is allowed to have preferences and options to choose who they want but it's only logical to be realistic with your standards. The example I gave about my family member is a headscratcher since she want's a super farax whose a 10/10 while she's not even close to meeting his standards.

Btw degrees are overrated. I have one and the piece of paper wasn't worth it but I had to get it in order to go further in my studies. You're better off looking for a good fella with stellar character and fears God. He should obviously be able to take care of you and provide but having a degree really isn't all that it's cracked out to be. But what do I know? I'm just a Somalispotter with too much time on my hands.:axvmm9o:

Last edited:
Please read what I wrote carefully. EVERYONE is allowed to have preferences and options to choose who they want but it's only logical to be realistic with your standards. The example I gave about my family member is a headscratcher since she want's a super farax whose a 10/10 while she's not even close to meeting his standards.

Btw degrees are overrated. I have one and the piece of paper wasn't worth it but I had to get it in order to go further in my studies. You're better off looking for a good fella with stellar character and fears God. He should obviously be able to take care of you and provide but having a degree really isn't all what it's cracked out to be. But what do I know? I'm just a Somalispotter with too much time on my hands.:axvmm9o:

Warya :drakekidding:. We have males who are not top stellars begging for women on the top tier and women who do it are being critized as xaasid. "Men look for women who can cook and clean but women marry any fella be nice."

VixR

Veritas

I have heard every other complaint in the book except this one :mjlol:

Sounds like something the deranged 1% like @VixR or @TooMacaan would complain about.
Call me deranged, but it is a requirement :kanyeshrug: and if he's visually stimulating, even better.

Him having a degree doesn't necessarily mean he is intellectual stimulating. I debated with many different Rogers at uni. And these were students of physics and chemistry. I have to be honest I have hardly met people more stupid than those lot. The only conversation you could have with them would only be related to either one of the 2 subjects, most of them would be ignorant about daily life matters. Let alone politics. And I won't even start about the females, self entitled and arrogant. Why does she think the man is not intellectual stimulating because he doesn't know who some guy in politics is. Perhaps his field of interest lies somewhere else like in physics, chemistry or Computer science? Bet he thinks shes ignorant too. For not knowing Messi XD

Suugo Sceince

@dr.leorio

You make great points but based on that article the first women is only 22 and takes good care of herself even going for a man more then 10 years older in her quest for intellectual stimulation. She doesn't fit the late 20's early 30's clinically obese stereotypes.

There is a few of them like her were I work (fresh graduates), they are of course a minority but growing rapidly, they want to talk about real things unlike the majority of women that are turned off by it.

I understand her frustrations somewhat, she needs to add an extra 5 years to the 10 and hit up the 34+. Reading her diatribe reminds me of the girls back home that scoff at anything less then a 10 year gap giving the same arguments. (can't hold together a household rather then a conversation).

@VixR

Deranged is a compliment here the same way I take conspiracy crackpot jibes as a compliment, it shows difference from the endless crowds of toxic sheeple heading towards that same cliff.

However I do think you are on the other extreme end of this spectrum, because your form of intellectual stimulation is someone with the same decadent toxic views as yourself.

@Strawberryshuffle

Your correct, the dumbest people I have ever met are the quackademics from university, specifically those that studied finance or some toxic philosophy courses that think they are smart.

Those that studied other sciences are just plain door knobs, but I have to agree with that women, if you don't even know who Jeremy Corbyn is living in the UK with all the negative press about him, it shows how far out of touch with reality that person really is.

Bohol

VIP
They are living in a denial Lol. The reason they can't find boyfriends is because they are not lookers not because of having
imaginary high intellect.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
When you equate having a degree with being intellectually stimulating...:bell:
Makes me think the girl isn't as bright as she thinks she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.