British gov promises $120 million aid to somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
You think people who steal money which was intended for starving children have a conscience?

This will go on until the Somali people stand up to their leaders.

I remember they caught that one getting on a plane with a million dollars in a suitcase. Wonder what happened to him. Probably a slap on the wrist.

Nigga! our gdp is 6bn max. Do you have some oil hidden somewhere? if not how can we afford this.

:ileycry:

Its an example of what a country spends on its military as you asked for

Armies cost money sxb. Worst part is we have to raise one to fight our own people first, nevermind our encroaching neighbours:farmajoyaab:

5% of GDP plus foreign aid could get us $500-750M. This is more than enough to have a professional army capable of securing the south.

Last edited:

The ammount of money that is pumped in to Somalia and is handed over to the most corrupt country in the world and yet we can’t afford to have our own army!

Where is this money going? Why do we blindly trust our leaders? Somalia has received billions in aid through out the war and we barely have any roads. Should we call on foreign countries to stop providing aid until we deal with corruption?

@Steamdevolopment
Wasn’t the former government corrupt? Like everyone knew about it, but I think we should give the new one a chance to prove itse.

Its an example of what a country spends on its military as you asked for

Armies cost money sxb. Worst part we have to raise one to fight our own people first, nevermind our encroaching neighbours:farmajoyaab:

5% of GDP plus foreign aid could get us $500-750M. This is more than enough to have a professional army capable of securing the south.
Good point sxb. Damn modern armies are expensive, we used to muster up 200k soldiers on camels in the ottoman empire days. Now we can't even take back a region the size of new york city from traitors.

:gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We got 200million euros from Italy not long ago, where did the money go? Did it leave Mogadishu?
Ofcourse the greedy politicians pocketed the money.

What happened to Farmaajo's promises? Feed the poor, make sure the elderly will get money every month from the government, housing for orphans. Paid medical expenses for the poor, he was all talk. And the greedy idiot who previously was the president of Muqdisho now wants to run for again, for what? What has he done for the people?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Foreign aid is literally our economic hitman.

Somalis will never learn to stop begging like an eelaay.:feedme::francis:

Muji

VIP
Ofcourse the greedy politicians pocketed the money.

What happened to Farmaajo's promises? Feed the poor, make sure the elderly will get money every month from the government, housing for orphans. Paid medical expenses for the poor, he was all talk. And the greedy idiot who previously was the president of Muqdisho now wants to run for again, for what? What has he done for the people?

All this money being thrown in to Somali and the only infrastructure that gets built is when foreign countries do it themselves. We have nine armies being trained by nine different countries.

Other countries want Somalia to fix up more than the Somali government does. These greedy politicians benefit from an unstable country where aid can’t be tracked.

All this money being thrown in to Somali and the only infrastructure that gets built is when foreign countries do it themselves. We have nine armies being trained by nine different countries.

Other countries want Somalia to fix up more than the Somali government does. These greedy politicians benefit from an unstable country where aid can’t be tracked.
I'm tired of all this! i want infrastructure!! i don't wanna get elevators in somalia when i'm an old man.

:birdman:

The ammount of money that is pumped in to Somalia and is handed over to the most corrupt country in the world and yet we can’t afford to have our own army!

Where is this money going? Why do we blindly trust our leaders? Somalia has received billions in aid through out the war and we barely have any roads. Should we call on foreign countries to stop providing aid until we deal with corruption?

@Steamdevolopment

That money should be spent directly on building hospitals/schools/infrastructure instead of filling the bellies of corrupt politicians.

Somalia is the world's most corrupt country, unbeaten and unrepentant.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nigeria is the most corrupt country according to the US.

:gucciwhat:
They are bunch of scammers. Even the chinese don't trust them and banned their ass off their hotels including Kenyans and Ugandans.

What can happen when even the chinese don't trust you more than some of their fake products:cosbyhmm:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
We scored the highest on that corruption index and got put at the most corrupted country by Forbes.:ohlord:wallahi I fucking hate these piece of shit politicians fucking up this country while singing the national anthem and then telling everyone Somalia will get better some time soon. Fucking masters of the one bedroom villas deserve to die:kodaksmiley:

Muji

VIP
We scored the highest on that corruption index and got put at the most corrupted country by Forbes.:ohlord:wallahi I fucking hate these piece of shit politicians fucking up this country while singing the national anthem and then telling everyone Somalia will get better some time soon. Fucking masters of the one bedroom villas deserve to die:kodaksmiley:

They know they can get away with it

At least the Nigerians and Kenyans know their leaders are corrupt. Somalis as long as their clan is in on it, they are happpy.

Somalia should stop accepting handouts from the British crooks and instead form alliances with countries like Russia and China, who both want the arms embargo removed unlike the British crooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.