British Congolese activist: Hardly anyone showed up when a Somali prisoner was killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrE3W3YXcAA3Qvr

"But the direct assumption of blackness is not Africa, it's Caribbean-ness or black American-ness..."

"The Black Lives Matter demo in London, I was there's it was big, very big. But a young Somali prisoner was killed in Pentonville -- I went to that demo too, that was in London.....and hardly anyone was there, 20 people max."

I made a whole thread saying that I take back my support for Black Lives Matter. I do not support them:hillarybiz:

:ulyin: You were addicted to BLM , it’s a classified drug like crack cocaine . Recovering addicts are at high risk for relapse .

Tell us sister what steps will you be taking to stay on the straight path and away from BLM? I suggest no more rap / hip hop music. Smaller portions of fried chicken. And less Facebook/Twitter usage

It’s only for your well being sister:trumpsmirk:

This is not suprising, the audacity of these people to call somalis anti-black or whatever racial slurs they hurl at us but at the same want our support like a dangling carrot. I think it's good tbh, we've known for ages they do not like us so we should distance ourselves away from them. Unfortunately xalimos and to a certain extent some faraxs still beg for validation from them. ouff

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
DrE3W3YXcAA3Qvr

"But the direct assumption of blackness is not Africa, it's Caribbean-ness or black American-ness..."

"The Black Lives Matter demo in London, I was there's it was big, very big. But a young Somali prisoner was killed in Pentonville -- I went to that demo too, that was in London.....and hardly anyone was there, 20 people max."

Somalis are not black. We need Cushite lives matter movement

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
How many somalis showed up for that demonstration? Our community there is huge, especially in London. You could have had 1000 people there if they wanted. But i wouldnt expect BLM to show up for Somalis even though many somali women are a part of that group. Somalis are classsified as almsot Asian in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending