British Commonwealth Vs American Satellite States

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to discuss the pro and cons of British Commonwealth vs American es because that's what it is really geo-politically if you side with either and I will demonstrate why.

British Commonwealth it's name is misleading, there is nothing 'common' about the 'wealth' between the 'Anglo Saxon' and non anglo saxon, they ensured their 'tribe' ate well and they did for a long time while ensuring the rest were 'engine' that supported their wealth. So this created a 'few white nations rich while the rest of them are dirt poor'. Infact they still have so much investments in those countries being funneled back to the 'Anglo Saxon' empire.

Most of South Africa and even Nairobi is owned by them or anything of 'worth'. They don't provide the locals with anything but their 'westminister' type of government while operating in the background ensuring all the 'lucrative' areas are taken by 'Anglo Saxons'. This is a strange policy because it doesn't foster 'economic growth' if you dis-empower the rest of the world after a while it will 'fall' within itself when everything is depleted and the people don't grow anymore, they remain 'stagnant'. I realized their sickening people because of how they treated the IRISH who is their neighbor and their like the natives of that area or similar to our 'samaales', their celts.

These wild un-ruly people wouldn't get in-line with the Monarchy Anglo Saxon favoritism, it lead to many wars and even starvation over there like how we had. This is what the british do once they feel your a 'threat'. Similar to how Hawiye hate Majerten Kingdom playing favoritism on Majertens while treating the rest of the nation as 'Celts or Samaales'(mar rashid mar razaq inta kale ma roti ba). Anyways I am inspired to study the Irish story in terms of how to survive in a world that is totally against you.

They were treated like shit in america, australia, etc and founded most of those 'social justice parties like labour or democrats'. I found when they developed all their wealth in America and Australia, they re-invested into Ireland not building hotels or 'nice xafaads' for themselves but back into their locals to ensure they have a 'GDP' of their own and not to become one of those 'Mogadishu' holiday places for the rich and the rest are eating 'suugo'.

That's how Irish survived a world that was 'ANTI IRISH'. Maybe the Hawiye can read this story of the Irish becuz there is lots of Anti Samaale like there was Anti Celts, your similar people always fearing the Kingdom of Majerteniya while they feared the Kingdom of Anglo Saxons who said 'adigu ma talin kartid waad qaawaneed markan imi to UK' similar to how Majertens view 'Hawiye'.

The reasoning behind this is if your naked when I came, you will make me naked like you if given power, hence it's better for you and me inaad mamulkayga isku asturto oo wax ku noqoto rather then living around as clans and tribes and just attacking each other constantly.

The Americans have one negative about them I found. They don't mind u 'eat' and get 'rich' they allowed it for japan-south korea- gulf or any of it's security allies but they will not tolerate your strong security wise like military they will ensure your balanced against your region, they will send you second hand shit they don't use, you won't get the best training whatsoever. I mean look at the pathetic military of Saudi who is angry and trying to go to Russians lol nice try you can't have 'two security partners' which is such a stupid thing to suggest.

This is where the Russians are far more honest, they create a monster in your Army and Equip it and Train it for your national goals(after u obviously agreed together on what those goals are isnt hurting it) which is why the Russians are liked in 'security allies' they don't play games and will ensure your the best army in that area, equipment wise, training wise, general wise, morale wise and they proved that in Somalia where they needed to send 5 nations to stop us from Ethiopia.

Now being realistic which is what Puntland needs to be, horta this area isn't going to be 'superpower' there is only Two really America and Russia, the thing Somalis quote about who controls the currency controls the world is bullshit, it's who controls the security controls the world. Wealth can be destroyed by 'security'.

So I am not sure if Puntland want to be 'la hayste' dhinaca securityga and if we are we need to be honest with our security partner that we don't wanna be treated like some 'rag tag' and have the men, morale, history, and 'trackrecord' of honesty which u must provide reliable historical confirmation from Oman who ran this place.

Due to the UN embargo horta sheekadisa maba la gaadhin, but Puntland must balance between their love of 'wealth' and if it's worth trading their sense of 'security' for it because you can't have it both look at south korea, japan, australia, saudi, or anywhere America has security ties, they ensure your 'army' isn't strong, they seem to have made an exception for Israel who is a powerhouse militarily but Israel always has people pulling strings in America not on 'media' but in real institutions.

If PL can secure an Israel type security role in the Region wallahi this would be a huge fucking win and we should take it and run home. Lets ensure the federal army and state army only the state 'army' are stronger and the federal ones are just for 'official' purposes. This will ensure even if federal army is destroyed, our state armies are 'fine' but this idea of centralizing the security of somalia will lead to 77 again, it needs to be federalized also. PL shud fight IDF style army deal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi the british commonwealth suck their still very anglo saxon focused, u know those white south africans who looted south africa they make them 'appear' victims in Australia media kkkk, their holding onto their last looting grounds to remain relevant globally, they invite their refugees here ka waran and sell this message of savage blacks kkkkk. Yeah his a savage cause he doesn't wanna become like all those commonwealth nations u built your economies on.

Thank god in that instance for America I think it's due to America being grounded in religion wallahi they allow ppl live and enjoy life but they have to ensure their is 'gun' to your head and in all honesty PL is similar, we don't find non puntites threatening untill they come with arms or violence, if they just civilians we empower them like IDP and Rahanwayn who eat well in our society. So we do have a similar philosophy in that aspect with Americans where we don't want other clans or tribes or even nations near us having more power and we would dis-empower of them if we had the capacity.

We also share some aspects of the 'anglo saxon' tribality also where we look favourably towards darods over non darods so it's hard to criticize people in the world when your culture is not much different and would most likely do the same thing.

Like Soweto Somali business men we plead and defend them but we never ask the locals why are u angry see? similar to anglo saxons they never gave a shit about the locals and Somalis are identical when they go into diaspora they disregard the locals, so you can't say our culture is built any different and if we had the same power they did, it would be the same outcome.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
America = Enjoy life but your hostage and in prison(nation) and his the security officer
British = U wont enjoy life, you will be in prison(nation) and his your security officer

So option 1 seems better then option 2 even though their both not positive but its world order.

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
America = Enjoy life but your hostage and in prison(nation) and his the security officer
British = U wont enjoy life, you will be in prison(nation) and his your security officer

So option 1 seems better then option 2 even though their both not positive but its world order.
I say go with America. At least we’d have the support of the strongest superpower on this planet and can help us reconstruct and develop quickly. Look at what they did in China! In 30-40 years they invested trillions into it. I’m not expecting they do that much but we’d benefit immensely! Even if they have a gun to our head I’d still say yes, at least we’d see major progress unseen in all of Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I say go with America. At least we’d have the support of the strongest superpower on this planet and can help us reconstruct and develop quickly. Look at what they did in China! In 30-40 years they invested trillions into it. I’m not expecting they do that much but we’d benefit immensely! Even if they have a gun to our head I’d still say yes, at least we’d see major progress unseen in all of Somalia.

Anglo Saxons do not like non-anglo saxon eating no matter if its indian or african or irish n scottish. Even ireland left them, scotland wants too. But if ur anglo saxon, love the queen n have roots in england, they will support u.