British boxer Anthony Joshua and his Somali girlfriend spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The Khaniis idiot who couldn't keep his girl is crying about my topics.

Boy bye, go cry about how a black man took your girl Infront you. :mybusiness:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
are u saying it's ok to post pictures of half naked men/women while married?

and ur ex boyfriend was right. why do u need a male friend for?:gucciwhat:

Though I believe in exclusivity. I'm not into titles unless they are legal. I have never had a boyfriend. It sounds ceeb and sounds far from innocent. I prefer suitor. I must be courted. :hillarybiz:

Though I believe in exclusivity. I'm not into titles unless they are legal. I have never had a boyfriend. It sounds ceeb and sounds far from innocent. I prefer suitor. I must be courted. :hillarybiz:
lol that's all I wanted to hear.
u need to get a bit dirty.:trumpsmirk: innocence is overrated at the end.
u have to be absolutely xaraam with ur nigga, of course it has to be xalaal.

Your momma is raising dhagax bastard.

Tell us why you really hate Somali women ?

Tell us why you cry like a everytime you see a black guy? Go get your girl back!
if u weren't, u wouldn't be so mad.:siilaanyosmile:
shameless baad tahay. I thought you'd have learnt from ur first mistake, when u mothered a dhagax.
I guess not.

btw, u were calling me Madow couple weeks ago, and now I fear Madows?:what1: which is it nayaa.:umwhat:

Saxiib :drakewtf:noo micnee.
she's too shy/innocent. she thinks mating is disgusting, and having a man is ceeb.
she's beyond repair tan.
when ur married, since it's xalaal for u, u should absolutely tear ur wife(wife should settle for nothing less) apart in the bedroom.

Gambar

VIP
she's too shy/innocent. she thinks mating is disgusting, and having a man is ceeb.
she's beyond repair tan.
when ur married, since it's xalaal for u, u should absolutely tear ur wife(wife should settle for nothing less) apart in the bedroom.
Tear aa? God help your wife ina adeer. :gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
if u weren't, u wouldn't be so mad.:siilaanyosmile:
shameless baad tahay. I thought you'd have learnt from ur first mistake, when u mothered a dhagax.
I guess not.

btw, u were calling me Madow couple weeks ago, and now I fear Madows?:what1: which is it nayaa.:umwhat:
You're projecting with the mistakes your sister did hoe...

Secondly you look like a light skinned gorilla, weren't you crying because somali girls don't give you a chance because of your west African feautures.

Thirdly the only chick who ever gave your ugly ass a chance left you for a madow guy.

Don't confuse every somali girl with the cagdheer who left you.

Build a bridge and get over it.

:gaasdrink::siilaanyolaugh:

You're projecting with the mistakes your sister did hoe...

Secondly you look like a light skinned gorilla, weren't you crying because somali girls don't give you a chance because of your west African feautures.

Thirdly the only chick who ever gave your ugly ass a chance left you for a madow guy.

Don't confuse every somali girl with the cagdheer who left you.

Build a bridge and get over it.

:gaasdrink::siilaanyolaugh:
here u go again bringing qabiil into this.
so let's see, I look like a wester african aka madow, but my girlfriend left me for madow guy? don't contradict urself nayaa.
It ain't a secret u have a nigga baby, nothing wrong with nigga babies, except u got one out of wedlock. Quiet few people on this forum know about that, hence why u had them banned so u can keep it hidden. btw, I could have loaned u a bigger gus due to my cagodheer instead of running after ex cons so they can, in ur own words "rock ur world". not an ex con, but ex cons; do u even know who the father of ur dhagax kid is? probably not.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Came to ask for an update on this new relationship and now I'm like
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending