British boxer Anthony Joshua and his Somali girlfriend spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Stop wasting Your time Anthony has a kid and isn’t interested in anybody even if he was the pictures would of gone all over the timeline​

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I strongly recommend a white niqaab.:trumpsmirk:Problem solved on both fronts.
I am sorry to say that fried chicken wraps are a thing
stock-photo-wrap-with-fried-chicken-and-vegetables-isolated-on-white-background-329270582.jpg

White niqaabs won't help :chrisfreshhah:

racist geeljire is my middle name
And you're proud of that? You have a whole life ahead of you, don't waste it being prideful and negative. You're no better than anyone else racially in the eyes of Allah. We're all the same and the best of us is the one who is closest to Him.
Remember that.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
married women posting pics of half naked niggas.:gucciwhat:
tf is going on? Is that how married somali women act these days?:cosbyhmm:

If my memory serves me correctly you were paying tribute to Habeshi women:comeon:. And in the other thread, some of you Faraxs were salivating over a plus-sized paley. :camby:Hoe$ and ethnic traitors the lot of you. :idontlike:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
And you're proud of that? You have a whole life ahead of you, don't waste it being prideful and negative. You're no better than anyone else racially in the eyes of Allah. We're all the same and the best of us is the one who is closest to Him.
Remember that.

Real talk, we're going to be asked about this in the Last Day.

If my memory serves me correctly you were paying tribute to Habeshi women:comeon:. And in the other thread, some of you Faraxs were salivating over a plus-sized paley. :camby:Hoe$ and ethnic traitors the lot of you. :idontlike:
chill I am not married. Once you commit to someone, you shouldn't post pics of naked people, it makes u a sharmut/.
wouldn't u agree?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
chill I am not married. Once you commit to someone, you shouldn't post pics of naked people, it makes u a sharmut/.
wouldn't u agree?

:trumpsmirk:I can tell you're the possessive type. Lucky for you, a lot of chicks like that. You remind me of the last Farax I spoke to. He wanted me to have 0 male friends. I also got a bedazzled ankle monitor to track my whereabouts. I thought that was a sign he was smitten and wanted to keep me like a pet. I'm a rare bird. :pachah1:Sadly, it didn't last. As he was pushing me to marry him a little too soon. I don't respond well to pressure.

Gambar

VIP
:trumpsmirk:I can tell you're the possessive type. Lucky for you, a lot of chicks like that. You remind me of the last Farax I spoke to. He wanted me to have 0 male friends. I also got a bedazzled ankle monitor to track my whereabouts. I thought that was a sign he was smitten and wanted to keep me like a pet. I'm a rare bird. :pachah1:Sadly, it didn't last. As he was pushing me to marry him a little too soon. I don't respond well to pressure.
Nayaa beenta dhaaf, an ankle monitor? :gucciwhat:

are u saying it's ok to post pictures of half naked men/women while married?

and ur ex boyfriend was right. why do u need a male friend for?:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.