british ambassador in kismaayo shots fired at aabo#2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Keep making excuses like a disgruntled auntie if it helps you sleep at night sxb :francis:
What was your excuse for being frozen out of Jubbaland politics for 20 years since Kenyan tanks showed up suddenly your super men get a grip bro:mjlaugh:

@Shaolin23

20 years? You were there 98 to 2006 and you were guarded by another clan, didnt adeer barre sprint faster than the speed of light when col seeraar the cayr guy who kept your people there left and we captured kismaayo in 2006.:ohlord:

Dont make me pull the receipts sxb.:what1:

20 years kulahaa. Someone failed math class.:umad:

Shaolin23

@Shaolin23

20 years? You were there 98 to 2006 and you were guarded by another clan, didnt adeer barre sprint faster than the speed of light when col seeraar the cayr guy who kept your people there left and we captured kismaayo in 2006.:ohlord:

Dont make me pull the receipts sxb.:what1:

20 years kulahaa. Someone failed math class.:umad:
Sxb we’ve been through this before and i embarrassed you on many occasions with information that blew your mind your from Dhagaxbuur iyo Godey im from Garbaharey and Baardheere that’s the difference between me and you im a real Jubbalander i know things you would never know :trumpsmirk:

Sxb we’ve been through this before and i embarrassed you on many occasions with information that blew your mind your from Dhagaxbuur iyo Godey im from Garbaharey and Baardheere that’s the difference between me and you im a real Jubbalander i know things you would never know :trumpsmirk:
Lol. Bruh, I exposed you already and I will happily do it again.

Sxb salaada igu daba xidho sidan:lolbron:

Godey and dhagaxbuur is like kismaayo and garrissa. Ma dhul baa I dhalay mise oday cagdheer ah?:kodaksmiley:

I see you are embracing colonial policies. You would be the doqon to deport marehan from galbeed from gedo if you saw them.

Attachments

• Dx9HPrYWwAEuNPd (1).jpg
    Dx9HPrYWwAEuNPd (1).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 205
my brother that's you guys's job, the reer amaadiin boys who the rest of ogaden call amaadin balaayo. even reer warfaa, despite being the largest subclan, and probably the most fierce when it comes to fighting, do not mess with reer amaadin. There's a reason why madoobe's soldiers are 60% your folks sxb.:salute:

sorry we aren't there to help you lot out sxb but get the job done.

Since reer isaaq aren't there, we will be coming, but we are coming for the northern half of gedo.:manny:

smalltooth cuzs like @nine and @Shaolin23 waxay midhaha la guran doonaan my negro @Jiron 's people in Bay, ama hala tuugsadan why do i care?:kodaksmiley:

as it stands, it's you guys and cawliyahan pulling the heavy load. The rest of us are anonymous.

actually reer amadin are the true landers in jubaland out of reer hassan dheere, they outnumber reer warfa massively,

its just that reer amaadin respects the sultannimo, amadin waa the backbone of jubaland, always ready to defend, which is why the next reer cabdulle leader will be amadin,

3 times presdeints of ddsi, when a reer amadin got into jigjiga presdeincy, first thing he alwasy did was push out 1door from dagaxbuur and north qoraxey back into their somaliland,

when reer cabdulle, warfa, reer isaaq get out of hand Ogaden always falls back to reer amadin to decide and karabsh them into their respective places,

and waa lander so they have no cuqdad over their reer ugas magan cousins being the sultans/ugases

in fact ahmed maodobe is only kept in line by ugas koshin and reer amadin, but koshin will say where is reer koshin share whilst amadin will say where is mohamed zubeer, ogaden share

nimanka waa the heart beating of the Ogaden race,

when dalal massacred reer ugaas -ugas started it- in 1970, dalal refused to pay mag, reer amadin was governor of ddsi, he forced dalal to pay mag to reer ugaas, we almost made them extint if it was not amadin,

when sacad maqabul was almost made m1dgaan due to them taking over ogaden kingship and killing so many caghdeers in the 1700s, all ogaden agreed to make sacad a m1dgaan after their defeat

amadin and maalinguur refused, moved sacad into imay and forced ogadens to forgive them, so to this day sacad lives in nogob, imay

amadin waa the british that gets involved in europe when the europeans get out of hand

hence why first wslf leader, onlf leaders and 3 presidents of ddsi were all amadin,

if amadin is lost its like losing the British when napoleon or Hitler were invading europe,

the british signed jubaland and her kingdom to sultan ahmed magan in 1925,

they just say are yuo ogaden? then yuo own this

also they know we kicked them out

marehan or others to them waa like gypises saying we own russia :trumpsmirk:

What was your excuse for being frozen out of Jubbaland politics for 20 years since Kenyan tanks showed up suddenly your super men get a grip bro:mjlaugh:
Your whole history in the region is 7 years old sxb calm yourself down it's not the kacan era anymore.

You piggybacked off us as guests when we captured the land from galla, you live under us as guests in Ogadenia and NFD . And you've been returned to your rightful guest position in Jubbaland as soon as we sorted internal issues and put a hold on our war against Ethiopia.

In every region were both Ogaden and Marehan live the pecking order is very clear. Ogaden leads, Marehan follows.

Don't let the 20 glorious years of MX ruling Somalia (with the help of OG and Dhulbahante) fool you and think it compares to the long and rich history of Ogaden :francis:

Even your most loved leader MSB was made and raised by Ogaden :mjlol:

Your whole history in the region is 7 years old sxb calm yourself down it's not the kacan era anymore.

You piggybacked off us as guests when we captured the land from galla, you live under us as guests in Ogadenia and NFD . And you've been returned to your rightful guest position in Jubbaland as soon as we sorted internal issues and put a hold on our war against Ethiopia.

In every region were both Ogaden and Marehan live the pecking order is very clear. Ogaden leads, Marehan follows.

Don't let the 20 glorious years of MX ruling Somalia (with the help of OG and Dhulbahante) fool you and think it compares to the long and rich history of Ogaden :francis:

Even your most loved leader MSB was made and raised by Ogaden :mjlol:
Taking land from gaalo madow was done by both Marehan and Ogaden. No need to try belittle others and make stuff up like "Marehan followed us".
7vx_Lfyp_1.png

I would expect "Marehan only have MSB as history" from a secessionist.
marehan2-jpg.50514

Also MSB was raised by Marehan not Ogaden. His family were Dervishes.
Try harder

Taking land from gaalo madow was done by both Marehan and Ogaden. No need to try belittle others and make stuff up like "Marehan followed us".
7vx_Lfyp_1.png

I would expect "Marehan only have MSB as history" from a secessionist.
marehan2-jpg.50514

Also MSB was raised by Marehan not Ogaden. His family were Dervishes.
Try harder
No belittling MX however we all know it is Ogaden who took the land from galla and sent them scattering. If MX picked off some weakened groups who were already turned into fleeing bandits by OG good on them :kanyeshrug:
As a result of this manifest weakening of the Wardei they were attacked on
all fronts and it is no surprise that they could not defend themselves but had to flee fortheir lives. According Turnbull, 'the main contlict was in the east; and the actions fought at Afmadu, on the Deshek Wama, andat EI Lein are still- spoken of by the tribe

Ogaden were at this point led by the grandold man of the Abd Wak, Abdi Ibrahim, the Sultan, while there were a number of 'invasion commanders under him: Abdi Ibrahim was noted for his bravery and skill inwar strategy which eventually led to the Ogaden dominance in the Jubaland. His remarkable leadership qualities are still remembered to this day by the Ogaden. Notable among his commanders were Magan Yussuf, the Sultan of the MohamedZubeer Ogaden, and Hassan Bejan of theAbdalla/Ogaden

Having displaced the Wardei from the Juba region the Ogaden were not
content to settle
down but continued their southward expansion since the loot from the Wardei was an appetizing reason to continue their raids

The Ogaden migration towards the Tana inthe 1 860s and 1870s, was one of struggle to wrestle control of the land from the Wardei .The Ogaden were firmly estahlished along the banks of the Tana River by the1870' s, having virtually conquered andsuhordinated the Galla to
Somali domination
. According to Turnbull the attack lof 1865 by the Somali when the Wardei were weakened by plague was so unexpected and so violent that the Wardei were utterly broken by it, scattered through the fighting was, hundreds were killed; those who survived either fled to neighhouring tribes or became serfs to the Mohamed Zuheir, the Telemuggeh, or the Magabul. Many were sold as slaves in the markets of Lamu, and Zanzibar.

Had it not been for the arrival of Imperial British East African Company rule in 1885, the Wardei would have ceased to exist as a community with a separate cultural and political identity."
The arrogant MX need to understand that 7 years in Kismayo doesn't make them big players in the region. As owners of the land we have and will continue to humble them as the illegal aliens they are.

No belittling MX however we all know it is Ogaden who took the land from galla and sent them scattering. If MX picked off some weakened groups who were already turned into fleeing bandits by OG good on them :kanyeshrug:

The arrogant MX need to understand that 7 years in Kismayo doesn't make them big players in the region. As owners of the land we have and will continue to humble them as the illegal aliens they are.
Bring your sources that it was only Ogaden who did heavylifting in taking land from Gaalo madow because what you say is incorrect

37obmg9.png

"To the east the Somalis were once more on the move. By 1850, one of the Darod Somali groups, the Marehan crossed the Juba in force. In 1865 they went on to break the Tana Galla and by 1880 had turned on the Boran. Pagan peoples in this region were now being dominated by Muslims, and peasants by nomads from the north."
The New Encyclopædia Britannica Issue 1974

Pre war Marehan had duqqa magaalada posituon (Suudi).
In the early 90s Morgan appointed a Marehan mayor Wagad.
Even in 2006 when ICU removed Barre, the mayor and Airport taliye poisitions were Marehan.
Duqa magaalada Inj. bashiir Axmed C/llaahi Jarto
Maareeyaha Garoonka Diyaaradaha Axmed Gaarane Yarow
https://www.hiiraan.com/news/2006/Oct /wararka_maanta6-105.htm
Oxfam document that clearly lies and says MX were planted into Bardera by MSB :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At that time Bardheere was divided between the Awlihan on the west bank and the Rahanweyne on the east bank.
The document completely denies pre kacaan Marehan of Bardera.

In the Lower Juba region there are several large clan confederations, practicing different economic activities:

Pastoralists:19
Ogadeni (Awlihan, Muqaabul, Bartire, Mohamed Zubeir)
Marehan
Hawiye (Galjaal)
Biyamal (Dir)

http://www.nzdl.org/gsdlmod?e=d-000...d&cl=CL1.4&d=HASH018018c600064e78c5b1edf2.6.1
Even an Oxfam document that says we turned up in Bardera in the Kacaan, places Marehan into one of the Lower Jubba clans :icon lol: @Shaolin23 @Dues Ex Machete :icon lol::icon lol:
Meridian is one of the biggest if not the biggest hotel in the city. Same with Hotel Kismayo (but that is MJ owned). Hotel Makka (recently built), Tawakal and Waamo are Marehan owned.
Agan hotel ain't Ogaden owned.

Now in in the 21st post war, we have majority MX tuulos in the Kismayo district like Berhani and Quds.

SOMALIA COUNTRY REPORT April 2004 Country Information & Policy Unit IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY DIRECTORATE HOME OFFICE, UNITED KINGDOM
The Marehan own most of the land and properties in the city.
http://www.refworld.org/pdfid/40a887840.pdf

http://wikileaks.ch/cable/2008/02/08ADDISABABA286.html
1446utg.png

Marehan being big players in the region is undisputed history:

British parliament sitting:

You have there a large and powerful tribe of fanatics, a branch of the Somalis called the Merehans. I understand that they are moderately well armed, and that they are warlike

the present moment I understand that practically every available man in Uganda and British East Africa 1184 has been sent up to the Merehan territory

https://api.parliament.uk/historic-hansard/lords/1914/apr/30/abyssinian-frontier-raids

Last edited:
Bring your sources that it was only Ogaden who did heavylifting in taking land from Gaalo madow because what you say is incorrect

37obmg9.png

"To the east the Somalis were once more on the move. By 1850, one of the Darod Somali groups, the Marehan crossed the Juba in force. In 1865 they went on to break the Tana Galla and by 1880 had turned on the Boran. Pagan peoples in this region were now being dominated by Muslims, and peasants by nomads from the north."
The New Encyclopædia Britannica Issue 1974

Pre war Marehan had duqqa magaalada posituon (Suudi).
In the early 90s Morgan appointed a Marehan mayor Wagad.
Even in 2006 when ICU removed Barre, the mayor and Airport taliye poisitions were Marehan.

Oxfam document that clearly lies and says MX were planted into Bardera by MSB :

The document completely denies pre kacaan Marehan of Bardera.

In the Lower Juba region there are several large clan confederations, practicing different economic activities:

Pastoralists:19
Ogadeni (Awlihan, Muqaabul, Bartire, Mohamed Zubeir)
Marehan
Hawiye (Galjaal)
Biyamal (Dir)

http://www.nzdl.org/gsdlmod?e=d-000...d&cl=CL1.4&d=HASH018018c600064e78c5b1edf2.6.1
Even an Oxfam document that says we turned up in Bardera in the Kacaan, places Marehan into one of the Lower Jubba clans :icon lol: @Shaolin23 @Dues Ex Machete :icon lol::icon lol:
Meridian is one of the biggest if not the biggest hotel in the city. Same with Hotel Kismayo (but that is MJ owned). Hotel Makka (recently built), Tawakal and Waamo are Marehan owned.
Agan hotel ain't Ogaden owned.

Now in in the 21st post war, we have majority MX tuulos in the Kismayo district like Berhani and Quds.

http://wikileaks.ch/cable/2008/02/08ADDISABABA286.html
1446utg.png

Marehan being big players in the region is undisputed history:

British parliament sitting:

You have there a large and powerful tribe of fanatics, a branch of the Somalis called the Merehans. I understand that they are moderately well armed, and that they are warlike

the present moment I understand that practically every available man in Uganda and British East Africa 1184 has been sent up to the Merehan territory

https://api.parliament.uk/historic-hansard/lords/1914/apr/30/abyssinian-frontier-raids
This is similar to Luxemburg claiming victory in WW2 after piggybacking off the Allies :pachah1:

Everybody knows who did the heavy lifting in Jubbaland sxb but we don't mind you claiming our history, we've got plenty to go around :francis:

Shaolin23

This is similar to Luxemburg claiming victory in WW2 after piggybacking off the Allies :pachah1:

Everybody knows who did the heavy lifting in Jubbaland sxb but we don't mind you claiming our history, we've got plenty to go around :francis:
Luxembourg for the allies? More like Russia :mjlol:

He couldn't back up his claims with any evidence so he's deflecting like a woman
Don't have the energy to go back and forth with propaganda kids, if you want Kismayo come take it by force instead of crying like cowards only. Oh I forgot, you already tried twice in the past decade and got absolutely massacred both times :westbrookwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.