british ambassador in kismaayo shots fired at aabo#2

Status
Not open for further replies.

so the intervention we expected from the IC is already starting, and it doesnt look good for mudane axmaarjo.

:salute: blackman learned politics it seems, a blanaced leader who knows the diin, who knows how to play politics, who knows how to strap up and give a karbaashing if needed.:salute: Nigga is experienced dhinac walba as opposed to others in similar positions.:kodaksmiley:

Madoobe needs to secure the Jubbas after his reelection and push AS into the dark side of Gedo. Let's not waste anymore time with the never ending mess that is Villa Zoo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
His time is up, he will be arrested like Rooboow, if he delays elections. IC is their to observe

Madoobe needs to secure the Jubbas after his reelection and push AS into the dark side of Gedo. Let's not waste anymore time with the never ending mess that is Villa Zoo.
my brother that's you guys's job, the reer amaadiin boys who the rest of ogaden call amaadin balaayo. even reer warfaa, despite being the largest subclan, and probably the most fierce when it comes to fighting, do not mess with reer amaadin. There's a reason why madoobe's soldiers are 60% your folks sxb.:salute:

sorry we aren't there to help you lot out sxb but get the job done.

Since reer isaaq aren't there, we will be coming, but we are coming for the northern half of gedo.:manny:

smalltooth cuzs like @nine and @Shaolin23 waxay midhaha la guran doonaan my negro @Jiron 's people in Bay, ama hala tuugsadan why do i care?:kodaksmiley:

as it stands, it's you guys and cawliyahan pulling the heavy load. The rest of us are anonymous.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
my brother that's you guys's job, the reer amaadiin boys who the rest of ogaden call amaadin balaayo. even reer warfaa, despite being the largest subclan, and probably the most fierce when it comes to fighting, do not mess with reer amaadin. There's a reason why madoobe's soldiers are 60% your folks sxb.:salute:

sorry we aren't there to help you lot out sxb but get the job done.

Since reer isaaq aren't there, we will be coming, but we are coming for the northern half of gedo.:manny:

smalltooth cuzs like @nine and @Shaolin23 waxay midhaha la guran doonaan my negro @Jiron 's people in Bay, ama hala tuugsadan why do i care?:kodaksmiley:

as it stands, it's you guys and cawliyahan pulling the heavy load. The rest of us are anonymous.
:mjlaugh:

His time is up, he will be arrested like Rooboow, if he delays elections. IC is their to observe
his time was up in 2012 when you were screaming the same thing.:trumpsmirk:

There's a plan to settle reer isaaq in Gedo sxb.

yall always complain about ogaden this ogaden that, let's see how much land you have left when the numbers are even.

you been getting the L despite having numerical superiority you muppet.:lolbron:

Shaolin23

yall always complain about ogaden this ogaden that, let's see how much land you have left when the numbers are even.

you been getting the L despite having numerical superiority you muppet.:lolbron:
Reer Issaq are welcome in Gedo but only east of the river Jubba

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

your smoking some good shit, rer gedo arent cawrmale they will eat you alive and spit you out. remember how Jess's boyfriend Caydiid ran under the Burka after his top general Shabeel was executed in Beledxxawo, qaan mareexaan wa qaaxo kugu maqan sxb, thats what happens to any invader of Gedo

The UK ambassador to Somalia has visited all federal states thus far and this is his first visit to JL. The key takeaways from his speech is that the UK hopes to mediate discussions between a few states, I'm assuming JL and Galmudug and the FGS, that is fine. He also mentioned something about ensuring the transparency of the upcoming JL elections none of these statements are controversial.

However one thing I've noticed is that in the remaining months of axmed's term he has forgotten about his pledge to even enter the middle jubba and has been unable to secure many parts of the Lower Jubba. Forget about further regions 100s of kilometers away. The lenses of qabyalad aren't necessary to see what he's accomplished.

Remember the 90 days administration change that was supposed to happen according to MX? :pachah1:

It's been 7 years!!!:damn::damn:

You claim both Jubbas as OG land and Middle Jubba is under AS

Ina Adeer is your priority Waamo liberation of Cawlyahan or just to fight Marehan?

The UK ambassador to Somalia has visited all federal states thus far and this is his first visit to JL. The key takeaways from his speech is that the UK hopes to mediate discussions between a few states, I'm assuming JL and Galmudug and the FGS, that is fine. He also mentioned something about ensuring the transparency of the upcoming JL elections none of these statements are controversial.

However one thing I've noticed is that in the remaining months of axmed's term he has forgotten about his pledge to even enter the middle jubba and has been unable to secure many parts of the Lower Jubba. Forget about further regions 100s of kilometers away. The lenses of qabyalad aren't necessary to see what he's accomplished.
So what? Axmaarjo can't even secure the mecca road which isnt half a mile away from villa amisom.:trumpsmirk:

your smoking some good shit, rer gedo arent cawrmale they will eat you alive and spit you out. remember how Jess's boyfriend Caydiid ran under the Burka after his top general Shabeel was executed in Beledxxawo, qaan mareexaan wa qaaxo kugu maqan sxb, thats what happens to any invader of Gedo
Change it to Dhul marehan waa ka HG ku maqan.:drakelaugh:

Real talk, we will see if you can back up all this talk.

10k reer isaaq is enough to capture all of Gedo.

Shaolin23

Remember the 90 days administration change that was supposed to happen according to MX? :pachah1:

It's been 7 years!!!:damn::damn:
7 years of hanging off Kenyas ceeb can’t erase 20 years living as a second class citizen in Kismayo just saying:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts