British accent

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Brits in this thread to respond to this slander :pachah1:
Because they know it’s true

1601438829194.jpeg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
View attachment 143896This must’ve been hard to type with one hand on your scooter. I wonder how they even measure the pulse on Americans their wrists are the size of 5 cans of coke stacked together.
That might have been hard to type seeing that you lost all your colonies. How do you take over the world and loose your grip on it in a matter of years? Pathetic.

if you get THIS mad over british jokes then I would recommend you go seek a therapist for insecurities. This thread is a week old. I’m not replying to ur dumbass

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Dear Diary,
Day 2 of practicing to talk like the brits. Even as I’m typing this I’m reading it like a good chap. Their accents are the funniest on this planet. Even when they argue they sound gay. “I’ll kill you if you step on my flowers mate!” Ahh, how adorable. Sometimes I slip up and my great American accents pops out for a hullo. But i shall not let it overcome me.

Good day luvs Cheerio!,
Iga Fuuq

They would be gay if they had Italian hand gestures
So they stab each other over flowers and say cheerios to each other, afterwards they have biscuit and tea with her majesty

What does chap and hullo mean?

That might have been hard to type seeing that you lost all your colonies. How do you take over the world and loose your grip on it in a matter of years? Pathetic.

if you get THIS mad over british jokes then I would recommend you go seek a therapist for insecurities. This thread is a week old. I’m not replying to ur dumbass
I’m not sure if you’re forgetting but our people were a colony... Why would I be sad about the Brits losing it? I’m not even mad about this I was just throwing jokes back, you seem to be the one quite angry.

Villainess

I’m not sure if you’re forgetting but our people were a colony... Why would I be sad about the Brits losing it? I’m not even mad about this I was just throwing jokes back, you seem to be the one quite angry.
Ur the one coming on this harmless thread with ur head stuck up your ass. Chill

Villainess

:bell: I literally just joked back. You’re actually far too sensitive if you found a few images of fat people on scooters insulting. :camby:
Ur derailing this thread
On top of being retarded, you’re schizophrenic too?? I guess me, Tom the cat and Jerry the mouse are among your fans. Or is his name Adam today?
This is like the 30th teeth joke your brain is like spotify shuffle but there’s only one song.
ur crazy stop this madness

Villainess

They would be gay if they had Italian hand gestures
So they stab each other over flowers and say cheerios to each other, afterwards they have biscuit and tea with her majesty

What does chap and hullo mean?
Chap means a man and hullo is Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending