British accent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Dear Diary,
Day 2 of practicing to talk like the brits. Even as I’m typing this I’m reading it like a good chap. Their accents are the funniest on this planet. Even when they argue they sound gay. “I’ll kill you if you step on my flowers mate!” Ahh, how adorable. Sometimes I slip up and my great American accents pops out for a hullo. But i shall not let it overcome me.

Good day luvs Cheerio!,
Iga Fuuq

Villainess

AD40B4D6-9989-41E0-994C-2BE864EE5EE8.png

Dear Diary,
Day 2 of practicing to talk like the brits. Even as I’m typing this I’m reading it like a good chap. Their accents are the funniest on this planet. Even when they argue they sound gay. “I’ll kill you if you step on my flowers mate!” Ahh, how adorable. Sometimes I slip up and my great American accents pops out for a hullo. But i shall not let it overcome me.

Good day luvs Cheerio!,
Iga Fuuq
:mjlol: :dead:

In the hoods of London we speak nothing like that since there’s a lot of somalis and Jamaicans we actually sound like Toronto people by saying words like wagwarn ahlie and fam. You Americans somalis hating cuz you know your sister loves a uk mali :drakelaugh:

Villainess

In the hoods of London we speak nothing like that since there’s a lot of somalis and Jamaicans we actually sound like Toronto people by saying words like wagwarn ahlie and fam. You Americans somalis hating cuz you know your sister loves a uk mali :drakelaugh:
Then this thread doesn’t include you. I’m talking bout men who speak like this:cosbyhmm:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
We don’t speak like them loool. Two different accents. We just happen to have the same slang words cos of the Jamaican influence in both countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending