Britain is Being Run by Hindu

So apparently there is this person in UK named Rishi Sunak. He is a Hindu! And apparently he is their leader. And on top of that, he is apparently persecuting pro-Palestinians or something. He is evidently some big Zionist. AND a HINDU.

So it's obvious this guy is likely an agent of Modi.

What the hell is going on in UK and Canada. Craziness. UK has been colonized by Hindu cow worshippers and Canada is being run by a Communist dictator who is almost certain the son of Fidel Castro.

I believe we are close to the end times.

So apparently there is this person in UK named Rishi Sunak. He is a Hindu! And apparently he is their leader. And on top of that, he is apparently persecuting pro-Palestinians or something. He is evidently some big Zionist. AND a HINDU.

What the hell is going on in UK and Canada. Craziness. UK has been colonized by Hindu cow worshippers and Canada is being run by a Communist dictator who is almost certain the son of Fidel Castro.

not necessarily. He aint got a choice but to support yahuud. If he said something against israel he would be removed from his position faster then he entered it.

If you know about the history of Britain & their involvement in Palestine, then you’ll know that it is almost political suicide not to support Isreal in the UK.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I know about the history of Britain. that's why I'm sad Hitler didn't finish them.
Hitler was a bad guy but bro had a point. Warring the French, British, Americans and Soviets/Russians. Who all inflicted the most pain onto the world

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
mentioning hitler=ban
I didn't praise him. Hitler isn't some bad word you can mention him just like you can mention Stalin or Ghenhis Khan ect.

Saying shit like the holocaust was good is what'll get you packed