Britain is ‘finished’ according to Hugh Grant

Muji

VIP

Ever since brexit I and many people have been looking else where. Dare I say it, I might even return to Africa. Hold tight U.K. folks, things are about to get very ugly when the Europeans are gone.

Muji

VIP
You gonna go live like a queen in Nairobi?

I think I will have to. Not nice how Europe and America are turning. It’s Harding living in a hostile ex-colonial state that’s willing to scapegoat immigrants to justify gross inequality. Hope you have an exit strategy.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good. Let them suffer, so they can learn the hard way and stay out of eats african affairs.

Walaahi those chinese are on to something. It's the year of the rats after all. Ethiopia on the brink of collapse, kenya about to be landlocked in july and their greatest ally and enemy of somalis is about to become an isolated shithole.

:pachah1:

Macalin M

Out here
I think I will have to. Not nice how Europe and America are turning. It’s Harding living in a hostile ex-colonial state that’s willing to scapegoat immigrants to justify gross inequality. Hope you have an exit strategy.
I heard Canada want more migrants. But I hate cold. Lol

I’ve only got to deal with these racist shites for a couple more years (hopefully). I’ll stay here for the time being

Muji

VIP
I heard Canada want more migrants. But I hate cold. Lol

I’ve only got to deal with these racist shites for a couple more years (hopefully). I’ll stay here for the time being

I see New Zealand as the only option in the West but who wants to be living next to an apocalypse.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Too bad they don't want you guys. If given the opportunity the Tories would kick out all non whites from the UK. I'd put money on that

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There always profits to be made. I don't think it all bad. You can move else where

Macalin M

Out here
Too bad they don't want you guys. If given the opportunity the Tories would kick out all non whites from the UK. I'd put money on that
We are the backbone of the England. This is the face of England
upload_2020-1-26_14-49-30.jpeg

Good. Let them suffer, so they can learn the hard way and stay out of eats african affairs.

Walaahi those chinese are on to something. It's the year of the rats after all. Ethiopia on the brink of collapse, kenya about to be landlocked in july and their greatest ally and enemy of somalis is about to become an isolated shithole.

:pachah1:

It seems every year Ethiopia is "on the brink of collapse" and every year their economy grows larger. :mjlol:

Muji

VIP
Its been finished since the Suez crisis

I don’t mean in terms of its influence in the world but how it deals with non-white English people and it’s moral fabric. It went from a tolerant country which welcomes and celebrates immigration to an extremely divisive nationalistic country.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I don’t mean in terms of its influence in the world but how it deals with non-white English people and it’s moral fabric. It went from a tolerant country which welcomes and celebrates immigration to an extremely divisive nationalistic country.
Don't act like the British were ever happy to see non-white migrants. Even the Polish and Irish had it rough for decades when they first started coming.

Muji

VIP
Don't act like the British were ever happy to see non-white migrants. Even the Polish and Irish had it rough for decades when they first started coming.

I actually live here so I can tell you how it’s changed drastically after the recession. And no it wasn’t always hostile. Under the labour government, we had at least parts of the media talking about the benefits and contributions of foreigners. Now we get refugees being dehumanised as “swarms” and media figures saying they should die at sea.

anyway I hear the right wing government in Canada may have a chance of getting in during the next election. I’d start packing too if I were you.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It seems every year Ethiopia is "on the brink of collapse" and every year their economy grows larger. :mjlol:
Nice cape bro. But this time there is trouble breiwng. Jawar oromo guy is trying to take the seat of power from abiy and kill the amhara influence off forever.

He is gaining support, and the amhara are not content with never having power again.

It personally doesn't make a difference to me. I will just sit back and watch the show.

:trumpsmirk:

Trending