Bring your quotes

"waxaan goosan karo, anigu waan gurubsanaayaye"

Sayid mohamed.

I live by this quote. I will take everything I can in life by force. Women, money, daroogo, you name it.

moryaan approach/attitude towards life and people.

"waxaan goosan karo, anigu waan gurubsanaayaye"

Sayid mohamed.

I live by this quote. I will take everything I can in life by force. Women, money, daroogo, you name it.

moryaan approach/attitude towards life and people.
I live by the same. No need for timid approaches and submission to egos.

Life is too short to ask for things. Create value, and maximize profit based on it.

It's a good quote.

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

“He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.” — Michel De Montaigne

“Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose.” — Viktor Frankl

"This Jewish bolshevist annihilation of nations and its western European and American procurers can be met only in one way: by using every ounce of strength with the extreme fanaticism and stubborn steadfastness that merciful God gives to men in hard times for the defense of their own lives..." -Adolf Hitler

"Men often hate each other because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they cannot communicate; they cannot communicate because they are separated." -Martin Luther King

WOAH WOAH WOAH I DO NOT WATCH TRANSSEXUAL OGRAPHY

-BetterDaysAhead

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

“He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.” — Michel De Montaigne

“Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose.” — Viktor Frankl

"This Jewish bolshevist annihilation of nations and its western European and American procurers can be met only in one way: by using every ounce of strength with the extreme fanaticism and stubborn steadfastness that merciful God gives to men in hard times for the defense of their own lives..." -Adolf Hitler

"Men often hate each other because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they cannot communicate; they cannot communicate because they are separated." -Martin Luther King

-BetterDaysAhead
courage!

“Don’t allow your tongue to utter the fault of another person, because you are covered in faults and everyone else has tongues too. Don’t allow your eyes to fall on the faults of others. Turn away your eyes and say to your eyes, ‘oh eyes, other people have eyes too.”
― Imam ash-Shafi i
“If a man spreads his secret with his own tongue and blames another... then he is a fool. If his own breast is too narrow to conceal his own secret, then the breast of the one in whom he places it is even narrower.”
― Imam ash-Shafi`i
“Stick to the path of guidance, and do not be hurt by the small number of people who take this path, and beware of the path of misguidance, and do not be fooled by the large number of people who destroy themselves on this path.”
ibn fudayl

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
“We can see nothing today that wants to grow greater, we suspect that things will continue to go down, down, to become thinner, more good-natured, more prudent, more comfortable, more mediocre, more indifferent… Here precisely is what has become a fatality…together with the fear of man we have also lost our love of him, our reverence for him, our hopes for him, even the will to him. The sight of man now makes us weary—what is nihilism today if it is not that?—We are weary of man.”
—Nietzsche

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
"Your first mistake was mistaking me for one of your sheep" - unknown

"Avoid the crowd. Do your own thinking. Be the chess player, not the chess piece" - Ralph Charell

"The Iron Law of Meritocracy states that eventually the inequality produced by a meritocratic system will grow large enough to subvert the mechanisms of mobility. Unequal outcomes make equal opportunity impossible….Those who are able to climb up the ladder will find ways to pull it up after them, or selectively lower it down to allow their friends, allies and kin to scramble up."
-Christopher L. Hayes

30983BAE-5F91-49CE-B2A7-D390306DBD3D.jpeg

Hardest lesson of my life. I was stuck didn't even know it until i got sick emotionally and physically.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yesterday i was depressed. Today i realized i was depressed for nothing. I have something to think about:

Corona Virus - Covid- 19

By Basra ratchet.

Trending