bring back traditional male wear!!!

This Somali King Had Drip Like No Else A White Woman Taking The Pic Probably Also
:mjpls:
Screenshot_20210621-001758_Chrome.jpg

alien

📍outer space
VIP
if we brought back and modernise the white draped clothes we would look drippy asf. we could wear its formal and we could change the colour to black or another colour

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
if we brought back and modernise the white draped clothes we would look drippy asf. we could wear its formal and we could change the colour to black or another colour
if we were colorless niggas then give alindi to bantus cuz to u retarded understanding we Somalis are incapable of making colored clothes f retard :gucciwhat::drakewtf:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
nah your claiming clothes from thousands of years ago as macawiis. what is this langaab shit. you proud to wear another groups pajamas as formal wear. that's like another group wearing baati guri as formal wear. ceeb
we had colored clothes before f arabs, u feel inferior to arabs everything impressive thing somali made was Arab to understanding,

alien

📍outer space
VIP
if we were colorless niggas then give alindi to bantus cuz to u retarded understanding we Somalis are incapable of making colored clothes f retard :gucciwhat::drakewtf:
we had colored clothes before f arabs, u feel inferior to arabs everything impressive thing somali made was Arab to understanding,
who brought up colours. its a fact that the draped robes are traditional wear. not macawiis. it is a fact. and they aren't even Arab its South Asian. how can you be proud you wear someone else's pajamas as formal. go say your a langaab inferior and go. :susp:

and alindi was mostly used with female clothing. the males wore white. it is history

Trending

Latest posts