Bring Back Stop and Search

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This was in Westfield Shopping Centre Stratford, East London, today. I hope stop and search, comes back, strongly.

These Madows, have gone out of control. This is the only way.

This was in Westfield Shopping Centre Stratford, East London, today. I hope stop and search, comes back, strongly.

Wasn't there stop and search in London before and they reported thar crime went drastically down after they implemented it.

mrlog

VIP
@Arma is like islaan umul ah who forgets how painful childbirth was.

if they bring back random searches they will be targeting ur black ass daily.
U will then start posting threads about racism here.

I have a vested interest, I don’t want my malab @Knowles gaabeey harassed and get cavity checked by some pigs

I will never understand people that oppose s&s because of "unfair profiling". If you dress like a hoodlum and loiter in street corners you should be searched!

Keo

VIP
I don't want to be stop and searched. I wear tracksuits so I know the police will some type of way when they see me.

@Arma is like islaan umul ah who forgets how painful childbirth was.

if they bring back random searches they will be targeting ur black ass daily.
U will then start posting threads about racism here.

I have a vested interest, I don’t want my malab @Knowles gaabeey harassed and get cavity checked by some pigs
 find yourself some1 better last, and who cares about stop and search London is Gonna become shit its the consequence of what the UK done around the world then again it wasn't the white man but rather his slimy greasy pedo cousin the Jew.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Does that mean your black ass don’t mind getting searched every time you enter a building? Or wait you think the cadaan man thinks you’re Somali not black? Imagine when cadaans comes across this tweet and see the OP’s picture, Walahi Somalis are joke :mjlol:

Arma

VIP
Does that mean your black ass don’t mind getting searched every time you enter a building? Or wait you think the cadaan man thinks you’re Somali not black? Imagine when cadaans comes across this tweet and see the OP’s picture, Walahi Somalis are joke :mjlol:

Sorry, luv, I'm a blazer and shirt wearing man:

IMG-20191011-WA0067.jpg

I've never been stopped by police, for any reason, nor will I ever be.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Sorry, luv, I'm a blazer and shirt wearing man:

View attachment 80647

I've never been stopped by police, for any reason, nor will I ever be.
Lol so you will avoid dressing casual?, don’t be ridiculous, you should suggest that they stop and search anyone who looks suspicious, from what I have seen Pakis are as much trouble in London, why not discriminate against them too?

Arma

VIP
Lol so you will avoid dressing casual?, don’t be ridiculous, you should suggest that they stop and search anyone who looks suspicious, from what I have seen Pakis are as much trouble in London, why not discriminate against them too?

Its not Pakis, that are out there stabbing people damn near everyday. You're not a londoner, you have no idea what happens in this city. I do.

I love how you specify madow people in this comment as if somali mums arent sadly crying every week on whatsapp about how their delinquent son was stabbed.

That being said Stop and search doesn't actually lower crime rates at all and is just discriminatory, however, whilst it would definitely be a nuisance if I was being stopped and searched every time I go out, I wouldn't really care if it was brought back ngl
Glasgow had a very high stabbing rate which I believe mirrored Londons rate or even worse and was the murder capital of western europe. yet was lowered by taking a more humane approach where there were many programs set up to for at risk youths and gang members with awareness, courses to help with employment, mental health, education. Glasgow is relatively safe and I'd like to advice everyone to move here but I don't want English immigrants to my Scotland.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I agree. Especially Madows, they all need to be searched and the hoodlum malis and those crackhead dodgy looking whites.

In fact every day you step out your house, you should be searched if your 14-30. These whiny es want safety but agree to living with knife animals.

Arma

VIP
I will never understand people that oppose s&s because of "unfair profiling". If you dress like a hoodlum and loiter in street corners you should be searched!
I don't want to be stop and searched. I wear tracksuits so I know the police will some type of way when they see me.
I disagree! Why should I get searched every time I go outside. Because I have dark skin? f*ck out of here with that bullshit.

You'll be fine. The police, wont bother you without good cause. If you're a good law abiding citizen, you have nothing to worry about.

Arma

VIP
I agree. Especially Madows, they all need to be searched and the hoodlum malis and those crackhead dodgy looking whites.

In fact every day you step out your house, you should be searched if your 14-30. These whiny es want safety but agree to living with knife animals.

Exactly, saxiib, well said, I don't need to add to that.

Trending