bright young man from buhoodle flown out to Turkey to receive drone pilot training

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

maa sha Allah guuleyso walaal

Why are the Turks wearing Masks and they are not! Walaahi this photo is so freaky! They could not afford it??

1601300328331.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wow i hope this is true and not staged since N&N bots are known to doctor and manufacture lies and propaganda all the time, if this is true then Kudos to the kid but this whole thing looks like it is politicially motivated and to gain a support from SSC regions after Farmaajo's backlash.

If Villa Amison wanted to help SSC regions they should have sent Covid19 supplies instead and help out the kid without scoring some points and tweeting 1000 times about him all over the internet, a Sadaq shouldn't be broacasted to gain ajar otherwise it is invalid.

Wow i hope this is true and not staged since N&N bots are known to doctor and manufacture lies and propaganda all the time, if this is true then Kudos to the kid but this whole thing looks like it is politicially motivated and to gain a support from SSC regions after Farmaajo's backlash.

If Villa Amison wanted to help SSC regions they should have sent Covid19 supplies instead and help out the kid without scoring some points and tweeting 1000 times about him all over the internet, a Sadaq shouldn't be broacasted to gain ajar otherwise it is invalid.

Regardless of the motive this will make a big difference to the kids life and also to his family.
:manny:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Regardless of the motive this will make a big difference to the kids life and also to his family.
:manny:

I would personally use all that money better way than they did, the amount of dollars they will most likely spend on that kid training him on drones Somalia don't even have on other kids sleeping just outside Villa Somalia instead, I am pretty sure that is more ajar than using a kid a tool for an election campaign. :bell:

Guled Abdi, a 17-year-old Somalian boy, is on track to pursue his dreams in Turkey.

Abdi, who went viral online for his passion for developing electronic toys and model planes using primitive items, was brought by the Foreign Ministry to Turkey on Saturday.

On Sunday, Abdi visited Teknofest, one of the largest technology events in Turkey, which seeks to promote young inventors.

When Abdi’s skills were shared on social media, several Turkish officials sought to bring him to Turkey to further his education.

Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu personally arranged his flight, together with Abdi’s family.

Deputy Foreign Minister Yavuz Selim Kıran tweeted Saturday that Turkey “stood with Guled.”

Guled was dubbed on social media as the “Bayraktar of Somalia” after Selçuk Bayraktar, a young Turkish entrepreneur whose innovations have shaped Turkey’s locally-made drone productions.

Indeed, Abdi met Bayraktar at Teknofest in the southern province of Gaziantep.

Bayraktar introduced the young Somalian to innovations in aviation technology and gifted him with a model of an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) produced by Baykar, the company which he runs with his family.

Bayraktar, whose Turkish Technology Team Foundation (T3) is one of the organizers of Teknofest, said he was pleased to meet Abdi and hoped to host him in the headquarters of Baykar.

“He will also visit other companies working in developing (planes, flight simulators and drones). He is just 17 and reminds me of my younger self,” he said.

Abdi was only 13-years-old when he made headlines in his country for making electronic toys out of discarded objects. Compiling together old plastic tools and batteries given by his teacher, Abdi soon became a local sensation.

“I thank everyone for being here and happy to visit Teknofest. I feel really lucky,” he told reporters on Sunday.

“I don’t have many resources back in my country to design such things. I want to have an education here in Turkey in this field. I dream of setting up a company producing planes and helicopters in the future,” he said.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalia's relationship with Turkey is interesting. A documentary needs to be made. I am sure the Turks are impressed by the intelligence of Somalis and the immense dollars coming into Somalia from diaspora. They see a future of a great african nation!