Brick Lady Rooda Cusman arrested. Facing up to 10 years in Xabsi!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallahi this is cap 😭😭 you’re regurgitating word for word bar for bar red/ blackpill talking points which don’t even apply in our community. What Somali woman in her mid 30s is sitting around waiting for a man to come rescue her? & the ones with kids rarely divorce their husbands. Pls get out of your echo chambers

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Wallahi this is cap 😭😭 you’re regurgitating word for word bar for bar red/ blackpill talking points which don’t even apply in our community. What Somali woman in her mid 30s is sitting around waiting for a man to come rescue her? & the ones with kids rarely divorce their husbands. Pls get out of your echo chambers

With his situation I honestly wasn't expecting him to prioritize xalimo unless he wanted to get married soon. If he wants to get married to a xalimos it would be way quicker and easier if he just flew back home.

If he wants to find love here in the west the best thing for him in his situation is to broaden his dating field. Limiting it to xalimos is a death sentence. As long as he doesn't look like this :mugshotman::dabcasar::ufdup: or this :sass1: than bro should be fine. He's financially stable so right now all he needs to do is get in shape. If he gets in shape his dating range with women could honestly be from ages 25-45.

im trying to give bro some useful advice.

if he wants to start hoeing it's going to be hard to start since he's 36 and never dated women. At this point all he can do now is start tricking and become a sugar daddy to a bunch of hoes. That's what most single dudes above 30 do.

"What Somali woman in her mid 30s is sitting around waiting for a man to come rescue her? & the ones with kids rarely divorce their husbands. "

Not expecting him to prioritize xalimos at this point unless he moves back home. 30 year old westernized xalimos are in a different realm than him. Plus most 30+ year old women mainly want financially stable men.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Say word? You really wanna be a trannie? 🚶🏾‍♀️
Should be a easy process for you considering you already lack xiniyo
Is this just a troll or are you being serious?
Thing is for me it is pretty hard to do MTF, y'know. Look at the following pictures:

I look like this:

But I want this: (Light-skin [white], long hair, strong feminine jawline etc.)

Great news, another BLM Xalimo in the can

I know a somali girl who got drug charges because of her Jamaican boyfriend she was working as a mule lmao and she got 4 years in prison alhamdulillah

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Linking up with my Haitian and Jamaican niggas tomorrow. The Hennessy bottles and zazaaa finna hit different after black men beat the brick allegations

christian bale laughing GIF

Yami

@Kisame the xalimo defence is hilarious look at them calling us incels I’m dying. You can lie on niggas names commit fraud on GoFundMe taking advantage of AA woman’s generosity and cause huge gender wars online as long as you’re Somali and have a 🐱 :russ::lolbron:

Yami

Macrobian business woman deserves to be free she finessed all the blacks and took their money
:trumpsmirk:
I pray to god those AA queens sue her ass to an oblivion. Make her an example to not take people’s generosity as dollar signs 👌🏿

@Kisame the xalimo defence is hilarious look at them calling us incels I’m dying. You can lie on niggas names commit fraud on GoFundMe taking advantage of AA woman’s generosity and cause huge gender wars online as long as you’re Somali and have a 🐱 :russ::lolbron:
She's 100% trash and should be held accountable by the African-American community for her scamming but I don't see how that's mutually exclusive with some of the male users who are excited about this recent development being incels. We can see some of their other posts where they go in on women unnecessarily if we search up their username.

Just like how that thread posted the other day of a Kuwaiti abusing their Ethiopian maid was 100% real BUT was being used by otherwise racist white conservatives who wanted to justify genocide, we have male users on this thread giddy about her receiving consequences for her own actions because its like an extension of what they would like to see Somali women on here (or in real life) receive.

That's probably why they are female users on this thread mislabeling some of the guys on here as incels. It's like they're flinching instinctually so they don't get hit by someone who isn't trying to hit them.