Breakthrough in cure for baldness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HalimaJ

If we were on a date and the piece of hair I was using to cover my bald head was blown away by the wind you'd you run away or still continue the dating? :wowsweat:

I'd fake smile and sit through the date, counting down the painful minutes, whilst contemplating when it will be appropriate for me to leave, without looking like a horrible person. You see i'm very respectful and I don't like to hurt people's feelings face to face. I mean we all have flaws and insecurities right? When the time is right, i would excuse myself and exit the premisis as fast as I can.

:nahgirl:

I would then block you on insta, twitter, Somalispot, snap, Whatsapp and ghost on your ass. You will be left thinking 'is HalimaJ alive? Did she get hit by a bus?

:damn:

The real question is this: if we were on a date and I excused myself to go the bathroom, but as I was walking away from the table my butt pads fell, would you still be there when I come back to the table?

Last edited:
I'd fake smile and sit through the date, counting down the painful minutes, whilst contemplating when it will be appropriate for me to leave, without looking like a horrible person. You see i'm very respectful and I don't like to hurt people's feelings face to face. I mean we all have flaws and insecurities right? When the time is right, i would excuse myself and exit the premisis as fast as I can.

:nahgirl:

I would then block you on insta, twitter, Somalispot, snap, Whatsapp and ghost on your ass. You will be left thinking 'is HalimaJ alive? Did she get hit by a bus?

:damn:

The real question is this: if we were on a date and I excused myself to go the bathroom, but as I was walking away from the table my butt pads fell, would you still be there when I come back to the table?
I would probably get shocked but still keep my coolness, tell you something urgent came up and I have to drop you off to the bus station once I leave you I'll block your number and delete it.. The next day I'll move from the city and start going to a shrink to get me trough the traumatic experience :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.