BREAKING: Uganda's President Signs Anti-Homosexuality Bill, With Punishments Including The Death Penalty, Into Law!

GemState

36/21
VIP
I think the LGBT+ will eventually be victorious worldwide. Even Saudi Arabia is softening its stance and openly accepting them as tourists. I'll give it 25 years.
That map where all of the 1st world countries allow LGBT and all the world's shitholes don't is brutal. Eventually people will think they have to allow it if they want to get anywhere

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
That map where all of the 1st world countries allow LGBT and all the world's shitholes don't is brutal. Eventually people will think they have to allow it if they want to get anywhere

Attitudes are shifting even in the poorest countries. I think the most firm against it are Somalis actually. Zero opposition. This isn't the case in other countries. Other countries have at a bare minimum fringe support from a few activists.

Hamzza

VIP
Attitudes are shifting even in the poorest countries. I think the most firm against it are Somalis actually. Zero opposition. This isn't the case in other countries. Other countries have at a bare minimum fringe support from a few activists.
Countries like Indonesia, Brunei and Malaysia have recently taken harsh measures against the Khaniisis. Homosexuality is totally rejected in Muslim countries. I expect Turkey with Sultan Erdogan to follow suit even though Turks are sus

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Countries like Indonesia, Brunei and Malaysia have recently taken harsh measures against the Khaniisis. Homosexuality is totally rejected in Muslim countries. I expect Turkey with Sultan Erdogan to follow suit even though Turks are sus

It's only 100% rejected in Somalia. Other Muslim countries are in the 90%+.

FB_IMG_1657379868508.jpg

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
No group of people deserve to be sentenced to death not even khanisiin, we should help them as it's test for them by their creator

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Go become lgbt right activists and defend your people.
Waryaa nacalaa, am Muslim I don't go around condemning folk to be killed, Allah test people in different ways khaniisnimo may it be illness but it's still test let them overcome it or control it no need to kill them

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Waryaa nacalaa, am Muslim I don't go around condemning folk to be killed, Allah test people in different ways khaniisnimo may it be illness but it's still test let them overcome it or control it no need to kill them
I don’t think Allah test you with khanisnimo 😂 they just got touched young and think khanisnimo is the norm. A psychotherapist can help them overcome the khanisnimo.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I don’t think Allah test you with khanisnimo 😂 they just got touched young and think khanisnimo is the norm. A psychotherapist can help them overcome the khanisnimo.
Khaniisnimo has been common thing all through out human history sxb

the sharia is very clear as to the ruling on those people. sometimes it may be difficult for someone to understand why the ruling on something is what it is but we have to always trust the superior wisdom of Allah.

anyways, I think recent history shows how correct Islam is to mandate the punishment for these people. look how crazy things have gotten as lgbt has become normalized. it is like a disease that has to be stamped out.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You are mistaken. Half the country believes in “laïcité”.

They might not like khaniis but they aren’t sending them to jail for being khaniis. Have you ever walked around Taksim square? There are hundreds of khaniis and transgenders. Turkey is full of homosexuals. They weren’t even strict about it during the Ottoman Empire, what makes you think they’ll be strict now?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
the sharia is very clear as to the ruling on those people. sometimes it may be difficult for someone to understand why the ruling on something is what it is but we have to always trust the superior wisdom of Allah.

anyways, I think recent history shows how correct Islam is to mandate the punishment for these people. look how crazy things have gotten as lgbt has become normalized. it is like a disease that has to be stamped out.
There’s a difference between being a homosexual and engaging in homosexual activities. How can we punish someone just for liking the same gender? That isn’t apart of Shariah but Uganda is going the extra mile.

Trending

Latest posts