BREAKING: UAE Military Personel Killed in Mogadishu

Seems like the UAE have gotten a message to stay out of Somalia
You want the UAE government to stay out of Somalia while there are thousands of Somali migrants residing and working in the UAE. Gtfo. The UAE government has done a lot for the Somali people. Thousands of Somali businesses are headquartered in the UAE, and the UAE is one of our largest trading partners. CBB trolls have brainwashed you. Typical Ilkayaar response. Waar niiyow, be grateful. May Allah have mercy on the UAE troops that were killed.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Who is giving AS intelligence?
I'm more inclined to believe that Somalis are prone to violent and bloody outbursts rather than this James Bond bullshit from shabaab. They'll take credit for any form of violence, makes their image look bigger.

I think HAG/HSM is behind this attack to stop strengthening the potential Egypt alliance because HAG and their donkey HSM Garguute don't want a government they just want to hold hostage the government and loot everything.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
You want the UAE government to stay out of Somalia while there are thousands of Somali migrants residing and working in the UAE. Gtfo. The UAE government has done a lot for the Somali people. Thousands of Somali businesses are headquartered in the UAE, and the UAE is one of our largest trading partners. CBB trolls have brainwashed you. Typical Ilkayaar response. Waar niiyow, be grateful. May Allah have mercy on the UAE troops that were killed.
How could you think so highly and not be wary of Uae after what they did to Sudan and Yemen

I think HAG/HSM is behind this attack to stop strengthening the potential Egypt alliance because HAG and their donkey HSM Garguute don't want a government they just want to hold hostage the government and loot everything.

So in theory and please correct me if I’m wrong. HSM and HAG as you’ve mentioned, is behind this so they can sabotage themselves ?

Bro !

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This account claims more then 3 were killed

Would be a major plow to UAE in Somalia if true. AS has scared them off now.

The assailant that carried out the attack on General Gordon was an agent of Al Shabaab and deliberately planted within the SNA. His original task was to carry out the assassination of top officials within the FGS. He is from the Hadame sub clan of Digil & Mirifle. He has no known affiliation to Mukthar Robow as per this xog.