FAKE NEWS Breaking: Two police officers assassinated in Bosaso,Puntland.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Since 2017 Puntland was proven to have surpassed Somaliland in 5 out of 6 social economic indicators, and also outperformed them in the main industry in Somalia livestock so they have been reduced to posting negative threads out of frustration.

Check the world bank thread in the development section. So you shouldn’t care or emulate those beneath you. Focus on econ and development sections.
look at the cuqdad this goodsheep has,ill do my own research and bring back this thread,no way puntland makes more money than somaliland,we have the biggest port in the north and taxes from laas anod to borama
it might look poor because of the distribution of wealth, sanaag and sool are poor barren lands,garowe can't compete with hargeisa and bosaso can't compete with berbera,how do they even get more? it could be from the aid money somalia gov get

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Speaker of puntland parliament

https://t.co/0io3LvNLOv

"Somaliland exports both meat and mineral water to us, why can we not be self-sufficient in these basic staples?" :feedme:

It's so bad he proposed to tax Somaliland good 500%:mjlol:
look at the cuqdad this goddsheep has,ill do my own research and bring back this thread,no way puntland makes more money than somaliland,we have the biggest port in the north and taxes from laas anod to borama
it might look poor because of the distribution of wealth, sanaag and sool are poor barren lands,garowe can't compete with hargeisa and bosaso can't compete with berbera,how do they even get more? it could be from the aid money somalia gov get

XID6tKU.jpg

DRACO

VIP
Samosas have been triggered by puntites that they're now scraping the bottom of Twitter and quoting random tweets in Arabic.

Our job is done, you're losing it @DRACO
Harun maruf confirmed the attack took place. Puntland is failing in combating terrorism.
Somaliland will have no choice but to set up a border force at the somalia border.

Somaliland should have an army base in sanaag,build up defence there,terrorists from putaland will definitely use sanaag

Largest base is in eastern sool now. We will do largest one in my ancestral land in eastern Sanag within year or 2, stay bosted:salute:

Trending

Latest posts