Breaking: Tribal clashes breakout in Dacdheer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
They ran them over with a tank to save bullets it was an ugly and brutal civil war a dark time in our history POW executions were common this thread is disgusting Illahay ha kala qabooji ummada dying for qabyaalad on the battle field has no winners in the eyes of Allah Illahay ka baqa

Then don't start a war you can't finish :reallymaury: all your kinsmen are happy to badmouth my ppl, threaten wars from your mums basements, talk shit to a girl, but the moment i'm here to crush your skulls you invoke Allah. Edeb yeesha hooyadiin wasse

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Saleebaan are overlooked and usually people discuss Ceyr and Sacad but Saleebaan are low key the baddest HG. It is best to avoid them at all costs
Actually Wagardhac mercilessly massacred Saleebaan in yesterday's skirmishes. It was a bloodbath and embarrassing loss for Saleebaan.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Then don't start a war you can't finish :reallymaury: all your kinsmen are happy to badmouth my ppl, threaten wars from your mums basements, talk shit to a girl, but the moment i'm here to crush your skulls you invoke Allah. Edeb yeesha hooyadiin wasse
Yeah that was embarrassing for Beesha FDK ee Marexaan. Ganging up on a girl:bell:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
What the f*ck are you talking about you donkey what do my kinsmen have to do with I think can you even read jaahilyahow:gucciwhat:

Ahlu Nar Al Hawiyya will get a lifetime worth of karbaash by the noble Ibnu Jabarti Al-Bani Hashim, get that Hawiyya ahlu nar booty and cry to Allah for forgiveness:ahh:

Ahlu Nar Al Hawiyya will get a lifetime worth of karbaash by the noble Ibnu Jabarti Al-Bani Hashim, get that Hawiyya ahlu nar booty and cry to Allah for forgiveness:ahh:

bro jaberti were outcasts and ate children they weren't noble at all looool

Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 13.20.49.png
ok bro hahahaha

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
fun fact: filtu used to be populated by marexaan and oromo until one xawaadle subclan went there and wiped them tf out.

Sxb ciyaarta iga dhaaf. No clan can wipe out the superior Marehan from a deegaan. :chrisfreshhah: Especially just one subclan of Xawaadle that's just comical stuff you're saying.

Sxb ciyaarta iga dhaaf. No clan can wipe out the superior Marehan from a deegaan. :chrisfreshhah: Especially just one subclan of Xawaadle that's just comical stuff you're saying.
bro you've been run all over somalia. garre kicked u lot from mandeera too

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
bro you've been run all over somalia. garre kicked u lot from mandeera too

Fam my people inhabit 6 regions alx. Garre? The same Garre and Degodiye that a sub clan of Mareexaan wrecked in Liibaan Zone? Yeah right.:mjlol: And in Mandhera there are Mareexaan families that inhabit there since it's close to Beled Hawo. You have been refuted young man. :westbrookswag:

Fam my people inhabit 6 regions alx. Garre? The same Garre and Degodiye that a sub clan of Mareexaan wrecked in Liibaan Zone? Yeah right.:mjlol: And in Mandhera there are Mareexaan families that inhabit there since it's close to Beled Hawo. You have been refuted young man. :westbrookswag:
your people are gypsies mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts