Breaking: The mooryaan troops are 6 hours away from Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:dabcasar:

Laakin AMISOM ma ku filantihiin? The only thing you can threaten us with is shaming the Somali name further.

Speaking of blow-jobs, how many do you have to give to AMISOM soldiers before you can enter your shack in Mogadishu?

1409rt4.jpg
AMISOM trying to find Hawiye 'balls' and failing to do so.

"Did they drop down?"

2014815635436955061437969_76964204_023323422-1.jpg

"Maybe it's in his armpits"

10616069_770456952997474_795810244357929524_n.jpg

"Maybe they're born without balls, let me check their young!"

10440731_10201368615256341_4781810058393431775_n.jpg

giphy.gif

That will only create more problems brotha, we need a permanent solution going forward. Transparency is key, and this would have prevented this issue from escalating:)
Maybe your right about executions might not be the way forward these days

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hassan sheikh Mohamud for the presidency of benadir state of somalia and abdirahman abdishakur for the vice president of benadir state of somalia and the leader of parliament of benadir state of somalia should be fahad yaasin the qatari stooge.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Hassan sheikh Mohamud for the presidency of benadir state of somalia and abdirahman abdishakur for the vice president of benadir state of somalia and the leader of parliament of benadir state of somalia should be fahad yaasin the qatari stooge.
Making those leaders is like adding fuel to the fire :gucciwhat:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Alla ceebta how shameful to be molested in your own so called city by their bantu kinsmen loool

I just saw this - you're right about one thing...the ppl being searched are Madow including the little kid and we all know too well who resembles the Madow in Somalia :ulyin:

PonaniQueen again obsessed with dicks and balls, if she wants the D all she had to do was ask but i cant take chances, who knows where its been :nahgirl:

I've been to Xamar 3 times in the last 10 years and not once have i encountered AMISOM stopping and searching people in daylight. This ain't Brixton, Madow are wussies in Somalia who just earn a wage thanks to International pressure.

As usual, the online teenage Darod diaspora throwing stones from a glassdoor. If i talked about the abuse their women and children get from Kenyans and Ethiopians till this day they'd fall unconscious from the shame. :kodaksmiley:

I just saw this - you're right about one thing...the ppl being searched are Madow including the little kid and we all know too well who resembles the Madow in Somalia :ulyin:

PonaniQueen again obsessed with dicks and balls, if she wants the D all she had to do was ask but i cant take chances, who knows where its been :nahgirl:

I've been to Xamar 3 times in the last 10 years and not once have i encountered AMISOM stopping and searching people in daylight. This ain't Brixton, Madow are wussies in Somalia who just earn a wage thanks to International pressure.

As usual, the online teenage Darod diaspora throwing stones from a glassdoor. If i talked about the abuse their women and children get from Kenyans and Ethiopians till this day they'd fall unconscious from the shame. :kodaksmiley:
Their your bantu family loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending