Breaking: The mooryaan troops are 6 hours away from Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Says the descendant of a slave who never had their own Sultanate or form of governance.
Same barefoot slave who cannot free his own regions. Chimped out in 1991 only for Daarood to return and force federalism down your throats like dry cambuulo.

We don't need anyone's love, we have respect. Something you'd never understand.

That said; we should stay out of HAG vs Booli Qashin.

Both our enemies, may the best criminal entity win.

You know the former UN rep to Somalia Micheal Keating said that southies wouldn’t be able to take over their own security for at least the next generation or maybe even more. How can they even breathe in the same direction as us?

You know the former UN rep to Somalia Micheal Keating said that southies wouldn’t be able to take over their own security for at least the next generation or maybe even more. How can they even breathe in the same direction as us?

IncompleteNiceConch-size_restricted.gif

They're an embarrassment.

Forget just seeking independence, I suggest leaving the Somali ethnicity entirely.

The cringe is too much.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Says the descendant of a slave who never had their own Sultanate or form of governance.
Same barefoot slave who cannot free his own regions. Chimped out in 1991 only for Daarood to return and force federalism down your throats like dry cambuulo.

We don't need anyone's love, we have respect. Something you'd never understand.

That said; we should stay out of HAG vs Booli Qashin.

Both our enemies, may the best criminal entity win.

:mjlol: Naa magaalada ka seexo, you constantly have HAG in your mouth like a never ending blowjob.

Let's not talk about 1991, i don't want to give your pretty self any sleepless nights. :trumpsmirk: Jalaf iyo Hilowle baa Daarood oo dhan ku filan.

Mckenzie

VIP
These troops are traitors, its suspicious they started their buuq as soon as KDF pulled away and the towns started getting overran. :gucciwhat:

I guess they're traitors as soon as Theresa May failed to gain votes for Brexit too right?

Lol assumptions out of your ass man. Simmer down.

:mjlol: Naa magaalada ka seexo, you constantly have HAG in your mouth like a never ending blowjob.

Let's not talk about 1991, i don't want to give your pretty self any sleepless nights. :trumpsmirk: Jalaf iyo Hilowle baa Daarood oo dhan ku filan.

:dabcasar:

Laakin AMISOM ma ku filantihiin? The only thing you can threaten us with is shaming the Somali name further.

Speaking of blow-jobs, how many do you have to give to AMISOM soldiers before you can enter your shack in Mogadishu?

1409rt4.jpg

Last edited:

Mckenzie

VIP
:dabcasar:

Laakin AMISOM ma ku filantihiin? The only thing you can threaten us with is shaming the Somali name further.

Speaking of blow-jobs, how many do you have to give to AMISOM soldiers before you can enter your shack in Mogadishu?

They cannot mess with a local, AMISOM is there to protect any gaal dignatory and all minorities including Darod from fleeing Xamar again :chrisfreshhah:you should be grateful

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I guess they're traitors as soon as Theresa May failed to gain votes for Brexit too right?

Lol assumptions out of your ass man. Simmer down.

Your example makes no sense sxb:draketf:

These troops need to man their posts or face jail time.

They cannot mess with a local, AMISOM is there to protect any gaal dignatory and all minorities including Darod from fleeing Xamar again :chrisfreshhah:you should be grateful
Marehan were returning to Xamar in the mid to late 90s and the JVA era. I know folks who were living peacefully in Xamar during the Cayr vs Sacad era. Cayr won LS

Salty Sacad garac Ogaden

Mckenzie

VIP
Marehan were returning to Xamar in the mid to late 90s and the JVA era. I know folks who were living peacefully in Xamar during the Cayr vs Sacad era. Cayr won LS

Salty Sacad garac Ogaden

Whether you cater to Cayr or Sacad, it doesn't change your status among our ppl, atleast PonaniQueen knows this and doesn't try to get close.

Salty Sade :umad:

Whether you cater to Cayr or Sacad, it doesn't change your status among our ppl, atleast PonaniQueen knows this and doesn't try to get close.

Salty Sade :umad:
Hussein Aidid supporting SRRC didn't work out.

Guelleh cautioned, however, that the Ayr had very
little real influence in Somalia, and derived much of its
authority from its affiliation with the Marehan.
Guelleh responded that in his view, the Ayr do not
have much influence. They originate
from the poorest and most desolate region of Somalia and
derive much of their authority from their affiliation with
the Marehan. When Said Barre's regime collapsed, he
continued, the Ayr were targeted by the Hawiye and kept a
low profile. After Abdiqasim came to power, the Ayr
re-emerged and many became businessmen. Guelleh stated
that some Ayr are Islamists, such as Dahir Aweys, the head
of Al-Ittihad. Yet without the Marehan, the Ayr are
nothing and remain close to them. Still, Guelleh said, he
would be willing "to send some messages to them."
http://cables.mrkva.eu/cable.php?id=59691

Mckenzie

VIP
Hussein Aidid supporting SRRC didn't work out.

http://cables.mrkva.eu/cable.php?id=59691

So Ismaaciil Cumar Geelleh is an authority on clan relations in the South :mjlol:

The Ayr were targeted by the Hawiye and kept a low profile.

:mjlol::mjlol: must be another one of his comical statements under the influence of the green leaf

Talk is cheap. When Indhacadde discarded his JVA membership to work with the ICU, he still kept his hold on Merca and Kismayo whilst Hiiraale and his pidgin tribe had to flee. You had to switch alliances to AY and continue the dhabadhilifnimo traditions, claiming you will ally with Yahuud to fight Hawiye.

I am dumb founded as to how you think you can speak in my presence when HG were renting you out like a $2 harlot, gunyahay guntu dhashay:gucciwhat:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We have come too far to go back to complete anarchy, I am sure this issue is being exaggerated and will be resolved. I urge both the soldiers and the dowlad to immediately open a chanel and start a constructive dialogue. I believe this will soon be water under bridge:)

AMISOM trying to find Hawiye 'balls' and failing to do so.

"Did they drop down?"

2014815635436955061437969_76964204_023323422-1.jpg

"Maybe it's in his armpits"

10616069_770456952997474_795810244357929524_n.jpg

"Maybe they're born without balls, let me check their young!"

10440731_10201368615256341_4781810058393431775_n.jpg

Alla ceebta how shameful to be molested in your own so called city by their bantu kinsmen loool

We have come too far to go back to complete anarchy, I am sure this issue is being exaggerated and will be resolved. I urge both the soldiers and the dowlad to immediately open a chanel and start a constructive dialogue. I believe this will soon be water under bridge:)
No they should be killed on site for treason

Status
Not open for further replies.