Breaking: The mooryaan troops are 6 hours away from Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Update #3: More Mooryaan troops amassing and heading towards Ugandishu, will Farmaajo call in a drone strike or will he be overthrown?

Waa Guutada/Battalion oo Gabaale the moryaan- hogaamiya.

They have been fighting clan wars for decades, with biyomaal shabeelaha,including marka.

9k Ghost soldiers aka qabiil loyalist brigade.

The game is over for moryaan & qabiil loyalists in the SNA

Sooner they realise it the better 4 them

#GIVEUSFREE
#PIM
#FREETHENORTH

giphy.gif

Not nice walaalo:kanyehmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lol fake news. If they wanted to overthrow the government they wouldn't need 6 hours. The words of a few spoilers will not be listened to.

I stand by Kheire, long may @embarassing abti reign :salute:

Irrelevant Ponanitites always spreading propaganda, they can't even defend their own fellow Darod Farmaajo, stay obsessed with the fear of USC hooyadiina wasse

I can't wait until Farmaajo is thrown out like the useless puppet he is.

He travelled to Puntland and made false promises, he tries to destroy Jubbaland. After all the hard work he did for HAG, this is how they reward him.

Forget all of that.

If he was good at keeping HAG areas secure, he'd win people's respect.

Now he has no respect, no achievements and no allies. Useless, the most epic flop. All that hype, proved to be just that, hype. Bye Failmaajo.

:camby:

Mckenzie

VIP
Farmaajo doesn't need them
Besides these so called Darod are his biggest Haters

Waa cuqdad ridden children

They think they have a firm grip on politics but fatboy Deni a known FGS puppet is ruling them today :mjlol:

They need to focus on their Oromo cousins taking over their economy and breeding with their women. Awal bay Xabashidaas dabada u leefi jireene, serves them right!

Farm

VIP
They think they have a firm grip on politics but fatboy Deni a known FGS puppet is ruling them today :mjlol:

They need to focus on their Oromo cousins taking over their economy and breeding with their women. Awal bay Xabashidaas dabada u leefi jireene, serves them right!
Deni has nothing to do with the FGS, you are clueless. Oromos have been deported, while Bantus roam around in you and @AarLibaax’s villages protecting you and defiling your women.

:pachah1:

Deni has nothing to do with the FGS, you are clueless. Oromos have been deported, while Bantus roam around in you and @AarLibaax’s villages protecting you and defiling your women.

:pachah1:

Deni is Aaran Jaan. Their number one goal is securing cash, therefore, they are directly at odds with Nabar and Naxdin.

He already called them out and made demands.

Faroole and Deni are even more anti FGS than Gaas was...these people are clueless.

Exactly.

Ultimately, our crooks will not share the Puntland pie with HAG crooks.

The saddest thing is the MX crook who has is homeless and will get evicted soon.
They think people are stupid enough to fall for their fake Somalinimo.

Faroole and Deni are even more anti FGS than Gaas was...these people are clueless.
Aaran Jaran is allied with Hassan Sheikh's Damul Jadid so if you're anti "HAG" whatever that is then you should be worried about the man running your state

The same Hassan Sheikh who ordered the invasion of North Mudug in 16. You kids are either uninformed or simply retarded

Farm

VIP
Aaran Jaran is allied with Hassan Sheikh's Damul Jadid so if you're anti "HAG" whatever that is then you should be worried about the man running your state

The same Hassan Sheikh who ordered the invasion of North Mudug in 16. You kids are either uninformed or simply retarded

You seem to be the retarded one, Deni is controlled by Faroole not HAG. Hence him shutting down Abdishakur’s office not long ago in Garowe, stick to Ethiopian politics you are beyond retarded.

Lol fake news. If they wanted to overthrow the government they wouldn't need 6 hours. The words of a few spoilers will not be listened to.

I stand by Kheire, long may @embarassing abti reign :salute:

Irrelevant Ponanitites always spreading propaganda, they can't even defend their own fellow Darod Farmaajo, stay obsessed with the fear of USC hooyadiina wasse

Biggest opponents to Farmajo are other Darods.

Did Puntland elect a HAG president?:gucciwhat:
That's like Trump supporting an AA President :dead:

Mckenzie

VIP
Biggest opponents to Farmajo are other Darods.

Did Puntland elect a HAG president?:gucciwhat:
That's like Trump supporting an AA President :dead:

Some of the troops are rightfully angry for not receiving pay, a few corrupt ones are just piggybanking. It's the government's job to make amends. I saw reports this morning of Farmaajo visiting Army camps, i hope he gives the best assurance and sees through any promises made.

I am yet to know why this is the business of any J.areerteen.

Weligood daacad umay ahayn midnimo. Not suprised as they are the only ppl who take pride in dabadhilifnimo :nahgirl:

Slanders dislike them, their Harti brethen dislike them, their Kablalax cousins in Jubbaland dislike them. Waa cancer oo ubaahan in jirka laga gooyo.

Says the descendant of a slave who never had their own Sultanate or form of governance.
Same barefoot slave who cannot free his own regions. Chimped out in 1991 only for Daarood to return and force federalism down your throats like dry cambuulo.

We don't need anyone's love, we have respect. Something you'd never understand.

That said; we should stay out of HAG vs Booli Qashin.

Both our enemies, may the best criminal entity win.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Some of the troops are rightfully angry for not receiving pay, a few corrupt ones are just piggybanking. It's the government's job to make amends. I saw reports this morning of Farmaajo visiting Army camps, i hope he gives the best assurance and sees through any promises made.

I am yet to know why this is the business of any J.areerteen.

Weligood daacad umay ahayn midnimo. Not suprised as they are the only ppl who take pride in dabadhilifnimo :nahgirl:

Slanders dislike them, their Harti brethen dislike them, their Kablalax cousins in Jubbaland dislike them. Waa cancer oo ubaahan in jirka laga gooyo.

These troops are traitors, its suspicious they started their buuq as soon as KDF pulled away and the towns started getting overran. :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.