Breaking: The mooryaan troops are 6 hours away from Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What a shitshow. They can easily demand to be paid without "marching" to the capital like they're invading it. This is a political coup. It will be 1991 all over again if this government gets overthrown.

Tukraq

VIP
Farmaajo literally having a military revolt and he’s taking trips to random countries taking about another term:noneck:

Let's be honest here only Muqdishans can save Muqdisho, they need a real Hawiye government like their cousins in Galmudug to protect their interest. The sooner Banadir state forms the quicker Somalia recovers :gaasdrink:

Farm

VIP
Let's be honest here only Muqdishans can save Muqdisho, they need a real Hawiye government like their cousins in Galmudug to protect their interest. The sooner Banadir state forms the quicker Somalia recovers :gaasdrink:

Banadir state was a thing from 1991-2006 we saw how they governed themselves....

Banadir state was a thing from 1991-2006 we saw how they governed themselves....
Galmudug took Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN) Puntland formula and emulated it, I say it could work for Muqdisho Abgaal are good peeps

P.S
not saying this because I'm part Abgaal :wow1:

Tukraq

VIP
Galmudug took Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN) Puntland formula and emulated it, I say it could work for Muqdisho Abgaal are good peeps

P.S
not saying this because I'm part Abgaal :wow1:
I heard the habargidir in Mogadishu we’re more trust worthy and nobody invests in the abgaal regions:mjlol:

#GIVEUSFREE
#PIM
#FREETHENORTH

giphy.gif

What a shitshow. They can easily demand to be paid without "marching" to the capital like they're invading it. This is a political coup. It will be 1991 all over again if this government gets overthrown.
Let it get overthrown as nato will blockade china from takin over it in the turmoil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts