BREAKING: THE FGS WILL FROM NOW ON TAKE TAXES FROM THE OTHER STATES.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I cant see puntland and jubbaland paying tax to farmaajo and their gang n&n in Mogadishu especially after they have declared war on puntland and jubbaland.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:ftw9nwa: Interesting, a new season.
There no room for dictatorship in somalia and khayre giving out citizenship to ajnabi like somalia belongs to him and farmaajo still dreaming about the communist siad barre dictatorship he would like to recreate wont be tolerated somalia belongs to the somali people if you worship khayre and farmaajo they are shaqsi but if you support governance in somalia like i do then governance will remain in somalia but n&n need to go their time is almost up waa billahi towfiq.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Nice! I hope our combined taxes go back to building much needed roads, schools, health facilities in every region :)

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's a good move but Xamar needs to be transparent in how they spend the money.

Also government contracts need to open up the public like most civilized countries.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
truly this is good news but the president has to unite the country and make deals with jl pl and sl if farmaajo want the full benfit of other somali regional state taxes.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
they can't even step out of mogadishu,how are they going to collect taxes??????????
They will bring it to mogudisho. Expect the tax revenue to triple for annually. If done well I can see 1 billion tax collection yearly. They need to start more infrastructure and security, so far this year have been devastating for alshabab but also showed we aren't prepared enough. Death of our mayor could have been avoided and kismayo hotel attack fault completely lies with madobe.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SFG collecting Taxes from regions? did I hear that correctly? they can't even collect taxes from Muqdisho, infact the ministers in nabad n nolal are paying taxes to shabab in Afgoye, especially after one of they're brutal phone calls about letting you know they know where you live, where u r, your work place and you need to deposit immediate 'zako' if you want to live. This is the ministers of the SFG paying taxes, forget them COLLECTING TAXES.

Trending

Latest posts