Breaking: The beginning of the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Economically, Paul Ryan will hurt welfare s in Minnesota more so than Trump would. Ryan is a secret ancap.

Ye for a few years but it guarantees a democratic win for like 12 years. Trump supporters would boycott every election going forward.

And it will all be reversed by the next administration. Executive orders can be undone with a stroke of the pen.

Trump politics works. There will be another 8 years of one of his loyal supporters. Maybe his son will be the next President in 8 years.

VIP
Trump politics works. There will be another 8 years of one of his loyal supporters. Maybe his son will be the next President in 8 years.

That's why he had one of the worst electoral college victories ever, lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes and currently has a 36 to 39 approval rating. Ur guy is laughable. If he wins in 2020 it'll be because of the disunity between liberals and leftists. If you strictly look at the numbers the left outnumbers the right in america.

That's why he had one of the worst electoral college victories ever, lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes and currently has a 36 to 39 approval rating. Ur guy is laughable. If he wins in 2020 it'll be because of the disunity between liberals and leftists. If you strictly look at the numbers the left outnumbers the right in america.

So much ignorance in one post. My head hurts.

Keep crying.

I predicted #Brexit.

full

I predict #TrumpPresidency in 2015. Check Hall of Fame for my endorsement.

980x.jpg

Trump isn't going anywhere. Go cry with CNN

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Well like it or not, the orange shit gibbon's days are numbered.
They aren't going to snitch on him they want to be pardoned which Trump will do for loyalty Trump is big on loyalty besides there's no evidence Trump has done anything wrong so we are back to speculating but there's massive proof Clinton has now the mainstream media will sweep it under the carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending