Breaking Thabit about to fired tomorrow crowns himself Mayor of Mog and Governor of Banaadir tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Thabit should just leave if he gets fired even though I don't know what he has done they appointed him after all.

DRACO

VIP
Thuggish PM Kheyre requested Amisom to be deployed at Banadir regional HQ but Amisom said ain't nobody got time 4 dat!
#AbuseOfPower

History repeats itself

Last edited:
Next move Mogadishu secession from Somalia

Soo-dhawryn-681x511.jpg

Who is the guy on the far left?

These wanlaweyns are talking about the rapist farmajo going to burco yet his own capital slips from his hands, what a joker danyeer president.

Guul benadir state :farmajoyaab::liberaltears:

Thuggish PM Kheyre requested Amisom to be deployed at Banadir regional HQ but Amisom said ain't nobody got time 4 dat!
#AbuseOfPower

History repeats itself

Typical, expect a siil to request a foreign army to do his work, nacala these incompetent monkeys are a absolute disgrace, and yet they speak of somaliland affairs.

#GUULBENADIRSTATE

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Conpletely illegal, the constitution clearly states the governor shall be appointed or fired by presidential decree.

@Abdalla these people will never change, Taabit tried to sell Barxadda Ceelgaabta ee degmada Xamarweyn to his Abgaal clan owned garbage collecting company. A private compaby buying government property is illegal. President Farmaajo immediately responded:

If these people dont follow the law they will never have a government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts