Breaking: Somalia's opposition leaders lambasts the FGS + side with Somaliland/Guinea .

DRACO

VIP
Abdirahman Abdishakur once again shows his political maturity. Wadajir party supports the unity of Somalis within their respected countries. Wadajir party has criticised Farmaajo's cheap politically motivated moves. Why did Mohamed Abdulahi Farmaajo not cut ties with other countries who received Somaliland's leaders in the same manner?

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This man mustafa is a slave of oromo he cant do anything without his masters iromo blessngs most og are in bondage they are enslaved in kenya and ethiopia.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mustafa who ?:gucciwhat:
Why did you edit the thread about the oromo slave cagjar? @diaby you a slave of kukiye and habesha have the adacity to speak to a free man like me? If i saw you in mogadishu i would sell you just like that foreigner qalbi dhagax To your slave masters kenya and Ethiopia

DRACO

VIP
Why did you edit the thread about the oromo slave cagjar? @diaby you a slave of kukiye and habesha have the adacity to speak to a free man like me? If i saw you in mogadishu i would sell you just like that foreigner qalbi dhagax To your slave masters kenya and Ethiopia
This thread was created on Friday, you posted here on Saturday.

I think you meant to reply to this thread: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...-addis-ababa-ethiopia-on-a-state-visit.63220/

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Go take your pills buddy.
It’s speaks volumes about ones character when one uses mental illness as to mock or to ridicule, mental illness is no laughing matter personally I would not wish it on my worst of enemies.

Trending