Somalia to take in ISIS members

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fake it till You make it President! That should be his Campaign Slogan. Trump calls him "low energy"

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Put this in politics section. I thought someone already made this thread.

Tbh this is not confirmed and was old news. But we can't afford to take the sons of swedish and arab khawarij bastards. What kind of cuck shit is this?

:shookgabre:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Thursday January 23, 2020
I meant this news was posted before, they just brought this topic up for discussion again and if sweden refuses them, then somalia will be forced to.

Which i think is stupid. Bangladesh didn't accept the traitor and her arab bastard child, why should we?

Somalia has become a trash dump. We already have an Islamist problem with Al-Shabab we don't need more future terrorist.

I meant this news was posted before, they just brought this topic up for discussion again and if sweden refuses them, then somalia will be forced to.

Which i think is stupid. Bangladesh didn't accept the traitor and her arab bastard child, why should we?
Farmaajo is an incompetent retard the only good thing he has done was make an alliance with Turkey.
Somalia has become a trash dump. We already have an Islamist problem with Al-Shabab we don't need more future terrorist.
Let's have patience though, this may be fake news.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How can a third world country rehabilitate terrorists?

This is a perfect example of western support for terrorism. Sweden are forcing them to accept this. The EU and UN secretly wish to undermine somali peace and stability. We need a president like duerte that can tell them to f*ck off!!

Beginning of next year supposedly, but the former bus driver wants to be like his uncle and rule for life so we will have to see.
How long do we have to wait before a normal president arrives, the next president better be good otherwise separating from Somalia will be a good idea for Puntland and SL.

Farmaajo is an incompetent retard the only good thing he has done was make an alliance with Turkey.

Let's have patience though, this may be fake news.

But just in general, A lot of criminal Somalis go back to Somalia in order to run from the west who actually holds criminals accountable, and Somalia just accepts them. A lot of Somalis also, go back to run from reality. I know a lot of people who claim they can't handle life in the west i.e work and go to school. I think Somalia should have some sort of admission test or background check to make sure that the people who are planning on staying in Somalia for a long time or maybe even permanent have some type of plan to provide for themselves and live a productive life. That way, all the Somalis that move can form some type of working-class and inspire the poor to be more productive and creative. Just a thought:axvmm9o:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this is what happens when you have a former bus driver as “president”.

Excuse me? He was a bus driver? How interesting. Farmaajo could be a low key freak, leaning on the submissive side. Yuck

But just in general, A lot of criminal Somalis go back to Somalia in order to run from the west who actually holds criminals accountable, and Somalia just accepts them. A lot of Somalis also, go back to run from reality. I know a lot of people who claim they can't handle life in the west i.e work and go to school. I think Somalia should have some sort of admission test or background check to make sure that the people who are planning on staying in Somalia for a long time or maybe even permanent have some type of plan to provide for themselves and live a productive life. That way, all the Somalis that move can form some type of working-class and inspire the poor to be more productive and creative. Just a thought:axvmm9o:
We all have these plans but we can't make them happen since the damn government is full of former cab drivers and khat-chewing former warlords.

How can a third world country rehabilitate terrorists?

This is a perfect example of western support for terrorism. Sweden are forcing them to accept this. The EU and UN secretly wish to undermine somali peace and stability. We need a president like duerte that can tell them to f*ck off!!

Somalis have become spineless and it's not only the ones back home but the ones in the west. This also relates to the other thread of the Somali police officer and how Somalis have a lot of energy towards other Somalis but when it comes to non-Somalis, complete silence. Honestly, we can point fingers at the number of factors that have played a part of our downfall, but at the end of the day, we are the ones (Somalis in general) That have allowed those factors to come into play. It's absolutely insane how different we are within the span of a generation (and a half?). Somalis back then would have not allowed such a thing to occur on our soil. ISIS? Basically Somalis who fall for Islamist propaganda and dies for the Arab Islamist cause? This just makes me realise how feeble-minded yet strong-headed Somalis are, what an oxymoron. We honestly need a massive cultural revolution and someone who reconquers our country

We all have these plans but we can't make them happen since the damn government is full of former cab drivers and khat-chewing former warlords.

It must not be that hard to infiltrate that government if it is filled with ex-cab drivers, the standards seems to be low. How did Farmajo become President, if that was all he was? Did he have money? and if he did, where did he get it from?

It must not be that hard to infiltrate that government if it is filled with ex-cab drivers, the standards seems to be low. How did Farmajo become President, if that was all he was? Did he have money? and if he did, where did he get it from?
I have been thinking of that aswell, but you have to realize if you even try to become a politician you get killed randomly.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
What's his problem we already got problem with terrorists born in somalia and raised here. Instead of beating alshabab how dare he take in destroyed somalis from the west.
2020123637153357495335768.jpg

Somalian President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed has offered to take in Swedish-Somalian Islamic State members, stating that he will accept them if European countries will not take them.

Kurdish authorities have said that around half of the Swedish woman in the al-Hol prison camp have a Somalian background, a number estimated to be between 30 to 40 people, Swedish broadcaster SVT reports.

“If no one wants them and the Europeans do not take them back, then Somalia’s president has decided that women and children who want to can be taken to Somalia,” said Somalia’s European Union ambassador Ali Said Faqi.

The Swedish Foreign Ministry has refused to comment on the offer, with the ministry’s press spokeswoman Julia Eriksson Pogorzelska saying: “We are aware of the remarks, but there is nothing we can comment on.”

Sweden has had a mixed history with returning Islamic State members and fighters, with some politicians advocating that returning jihadists should be integrated back into society.

Others, such as terror expert Magnus Ranstorp, have argued that because there are not sufficient laws to prosecute them, Sweden should not allow returning jihadists, including female members of the terror group, to return to the country.

” I do not think the Swedish women and the children will come back. We do not have a good system to take care of them and make sure they are not dangerous,” Ranstorp said last year.

Many other countries in Europe, including Sweden’s neighbour Denmark, have ruled to strip the citizenship of dual nationals who travelled to join the radical Islamic terror group, but Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven has refused to take similar measures.
source:
https://hiiraan.com/news4/2020/Jan/...swedish_islamic_state_members_from_syria.aspx

Trending