First time female shooter in a school!

Yaaab! Badaana! ALL TOM BOY OF SOMALI SPOT? KAA WARAAN

1679941254693.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Finally
Female representation.

Glad to see young, brave independent women breaking gender norms and proving they are just as good as a man.
Destory the patriarchy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thereโ€™s been atleast three school shootings this year. America is becoming dangerous

This is what our google says about shootings in 2023 alone

How many mass shootings in 2023?

More than 100 mass shootings impact U.S. so far in 2023, gun violence data reveals. In only three months, the United States surpassed 100 mass shootings in 2023, according to data from the Gun Violence Archive.Mar 8, 2023

Do they not take lessons from previous mass shootings?
nothings going to change sxb. The right to bear arms holds very dear to some Americans. The idea of giving away their guns is akin to tyranny. I donโ€™t think weโ€™ll see a solution to this gun issue anytime soon

nothings going to change sxb. The right to bear arms holds very dear to some Americans. The idea of giving away their guns is akin to tyranny. I donโ€™t think weโ€™ll see a solution to this gun issue anytime soon
Even if they start banning access to guns that won't do much unless they do mass recalls and that's basically asking for a revolution and since there is millions of guns already in circulation its basically impossible to do anything about it at this point.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Apparently it was a transwomen. She also left a manifesto.
f*ck sake just as I thought that we finally got representation in the male dominated school shooting industry.

But nooooo, it's a bloody man in a dress and some make up for god sake

Apparently it was a transwomen. She also left a manifesto.

Just last week they banned trans people from the olympics. The shooting took place at a Christian elementary school. I havnt read the manifesto but It looks like the LGBTQ mafia are taking arms against organized religon :francis:
4D9CE6F7-EFFC-4BDC-881E-6AF0403D83FC.jpeg

Khaemwaset

VIP
So apparently the shooter is actually a biological woman that identifies as a man. lol. This shit is confusing.
Tf
I'm so confused this gender thing is some mentally deranged behaviour.

Yaraye

VIP
Alhamdullah, i've never been in a shooting but when I was in high school we had a stabber come in with a knife. We were in lockdown for a long while. It took authority forever to come and find the nigga :mjcry: Alhamdullah, no severe injuries during this. This incident happen was 6 years ago (~2017) when school shootings were starting to become a thing and were increasing. Many parents asked the school to provide protection but they were slow and dragging their feet due to costs. This incident lit a fire under their asses, and got a security guard real quick :mjlol::dead:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Alhamdullah, i've never been in a shooting but when I was in high school we had a stabber come in with a knife. We were in lockdown for a long while. It took authority forever to come and find the nigga :mjcry: Alhamdullah, no severe injuries during this. This incident happen was 6 years ago (~2017) when school shootings were starting to become a thing and were increasing. Many parents asked the school to provide protection but they were slow and dragging their feet due to costs. This incident lit a fire under their asses, and got a security guard real quick :mjlol::dead:
Some kid got stabbed outside my college yesterday and was just sitting on the stairs as he was bleeding and waiting for the first aid. Poor guy was only 16 and getting shanked up by a group of big man

Trending

Latest posts