Breaking! Silicon Valley Bank Collapse! Second Largest Bank Collapse In US History! Customers Panic!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im very suspicious climate change investments, it sounds nice 'clean energy', but those batteries need lithium, the supply locations are limited and not fully explored, but the worst thing is the 'damage' it does to water sources especially in 'dry regions' as it's very water-intensive to process it. Plus a full global consumption against current reserves need calculating.

The banks shouldn't all rush into climate friendly investment due the lithium factor is well explored and it's impacts to water or if another processing method can be used.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Fossil fuels right now is a bad long term solution, but the way I understood lithium it could even be worse option(drying out water sources whether its dams or underground). Im still studying it tho, but any new solution needs to be calculated against global consumption over long 'periods' of time untill 'new solutions emerge'

Let's say I had $10 million in deposit.
What does that mean for me?
I will never get my money back like forever.....

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let's say I had $10 million in deposit.
What does that mean for me?
I will never get my money back like forever.....

Money tends to 'lose' value due to inflation, u need it to work on assets, shares, businesses, property. So if u had 10 mill in normal savings, over-time it will diminish due to market increasing prices. Money depreciates in value like a car does

Money tends to 'lose' value due to inflation, u need it to work on assets, shares, businesses, property. So if u had 10 mill in normal savings, over-time it will diminish due to market increasing prices. Money depreciates in value like a car does
Good point, but are you telling me 90% of the customers are not getting their money back since the Bank has collapsed?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Domino effect about to happen. These banks, for the most part are all tied to each other.

Trending

Latest posts