BREAKING: Saudi Arabia COUP happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Saudis would literally shoot themselves in the foot if they ever directly fought Iran if this was how they responded to a kid's drone.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm so curious as to how saudi will handle all this they made alot of enemies but can't fight to defend themselves dispite their wealth

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The americans are coming in the second that family is touched. They won't sit there and watch a global oil shortage occur with nations all running to the last remaining oil reserves producing. You can't do shit to them until America is addressed and that's the reality, I wouldn't advise anyone to fight just yet till America has changed it's backing and calls for some dialogue to occur between the arabs and get them on one side. Sunnis have broken down into MB and it's agents(violent terrorists, politicians, funders, humanitarian guys) and the other side 'royal families' in the gulf protecting their loot, palaces, gold, ferraris.

That's a huge conflict of interest right there and until America realizes their backing a side in history that has always proven to lose in the end, it's pointless. Tyrants don't last long, let's be real. The mere fact they are taking all the wealth into their families will be used as an excuse by opposing sides to rise up the people for a noble cause. You simply don't back puppets not for long anyways, you can back them while you plan for a long-term answer but you can't make the tyrants a long-term answer itself.

America needs to sit down and speak with the rational side of the MB and work out a favorable deal on it's foreign policy or some memoradum that all sides are held to account. America dont want a bar of their stealth or violent jihad.

Embarrassing!!! it's just Arabs being Arabs again and failing to shoot down a drone. I wonder what they would do if some competent army actually tries to invade them. Come to think of it what wars did arabs win before god helped them? they would've been trampled by the habeshi elephant king if not for allah sending help and the romans would have pounded bald headed umar if not for god's support.

:chrisfreshhah::cosbyhmm::leon:

looks like the end times:reallymaury:
Say it ain't so sxib i'm to young for jihad. This ramadan could be our last so lets make the most of it, that was my main concern during the recent nuclear scare. Any man who is not forgiven in ramadan is going to jahannam period!!!

:gucciwhat::kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts