Breaking Rooble requests the money seized from Emirates in 2018

It amazes me that $10 million was left alone, with nobody touching it at all. How is that possible, its a new for Somalia :ooh:

Especially as we have people such as Mr 30 in 30 or Mr Skyscraper in the government.........

Do you think giving 4 ports of Somalia to Ethiopia or sending child soldiers to Eritrea is less corrupt then building skyscrapers in Somalia ??

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Do you think giving 4 ports of Somalia to Ethiopia or sending child soldiers to Eritrea is less corrupt then building skyscrapers in Somalia ??
You can send troops to North Korea, build the tallest tower in the world for all I care, and give half of Somalia to the Italians, I can easily believe that, but your telling me $10 million was left alone in the Government vaults for 3 whole years in Somalia :mjlol:

You can send troops to North Korea, build the tallest tower in the world for all I care, and give half of Somalia to the Italians, I can easily believe that, but your telling me $10 million was left alone in the Government vaults for 3 whole years in Somalia :mjlol:
thats why this a bulshit story.

Seeing how your ethnicity lives in Getto jubaland I can see why you dont care .
This government have stolen way more then the 10 million they left in the vault .
Somalia has been the most corrupt nation in the world for the last 4 years but it dosnt affect you because you stay in the Turkish build hotel @ the airport everytime you visit. I can assure you the corruption is feld all through out Somalia especially Geddo

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Seeing how your ethnicity lives in Getto jubaland I can see why you dont care .
This government have stolen way more then the 10 million they left in the vault .
Somalia has been the most corrupt nation in the world for the last 4 years but it dosnt affect you because you stay in the Turkish build hotel @ the airport everytime you visit. I can assure you the corruption is feld all through out Somalia especially Geddo
:mjlol::mjlol:

Nigga, Somalia was the and is most corrupt country since the record for corruption started. Presidents come and go, but this don't change. Corruption is felt everywhere, every place, from the traffic officer to the rubbish collection, a bit of cash is needed. You want to pass a checkpoint, give the ol' man a little $2 fee and your on your way. You need a Passport, give the big man a little "fee" and its processed within the same hour. Heck, that Turkish hotel you speak about, if you don't know somebody residing inside, or you don't have a Airport clearance pass to ease your way through the checkpoint at the Airport, your life is a misery, your basically confined to the hotel. How do you avoid that, you pay your "dues and taxes" to the captain. Corruption is a way of surviving for some, a custom, more or less a tax. But what can you do. The next man with a little bit of power will come and eat well and so on, so forth.

The way you select and choose, you clearly understood my point, and it was a hyperbole but you want to argue for the sake of it.

My point is, 10 million left alone since 2018 in Somalia is a new feat. In fact, a surprise if not anything else. Forget about Gedo, that 10 million could be used for Via Obbio and its tough, rough road :kanyeshrug:

:mjlol::mjlol:

Nigga, Somalia was the and is most corrupt country since the record for corruption started. Presidents come and go, but this don't change. Corruption is felt everywhere, every place, from the traffic officer to the rubbish collection, a bit of cash is needed. You want to pass a checkpoint, give the ol' man a little $2 fee and your on your way. You need a Passport, give the big man a little "fee" and its processed within the same hour. Heck, that Turkish hotel you speak about, if you don't know somebody residing inside, or you don't have a Airport clearance pass to ease your way through the checkpoint at the Airport, your life is a misery, your basically confined to the hotel. How do you avoid that, you pay your "dues and taxes" to the captain. Corruption is a way of surviving for some, a custom, more or less a tax. But what can you do. The next man with a little bit of power will come and eat well and so on, so forth.

The way you select and choose, you clearly understood my point, and it was a hyperbole but you want to argue for the sake of it.

My point is, 10 million left alone since 2018 in Somalia is a new feat. In fact, a surprise if not anything else. Forget about Gedo, that 10 million could be used for Via Obbio and its tough, rough road :kanyeshrug:

So you agree that Somalia has been the most corrupt nation in the world for the last 4 years , finally something we can agree on .

Some of us live in the city and dont stay in the airport hotel but I do agree that the checkpoints are hassle and disturbance to movement .
Do you know who promised to clear all government checkpoints ?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Hes a PhD holder and Professor at MIT, you think we should believe some illitirate warlord covering his boss ass Rooble is corrupt mofo
Google Dr Hussein Khayre. The person doesn’t exist so why would the PM of Somalia email him? Is this what you Farmaajo supporters have been reduced to? :mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So you agree that Somalia has been the most corrupt nation in the world for the last 4 years , finally something we can agree on .

Some of us live in the city and dont stay in the airport hotel but I do agree that the checkpoints are hassle and disturbance to movement .
Do you know who promised to clear all government checkpoints ?
Yes, it has been corrupt for 4 years, 8 years, and 12 years. Farmajo, HSM and SSA have failed in the corruption index, whether they took the money, or their aides, or ministers. We can agree on that, can't we? The corruption index supports my claim, and its a pity for a said Muslim nation to be on the bottom of the list for how many years......

You can live in the city or the outskirt or in a airport hotel, and you will encounter a checkpoint, its part of life, and this government also failed in that pledge. Yes, it may be to prevent a AS attack, but at what cost?

My point again is, 3 years, money left alone, nobody touched it? In Somalia? A darn surprise.

Yes, it has been corrupt for 4 years, 8 years, and 12 years. Farmajo, HSM and SSA have failed in the corruption index, whether they took the money, or their aides, or ministers. We can agree on that, can't we? The corruption index supports my claim, and its a pity for a said Muslim nation to be on the bottom of the list for how many years......

You can live in the city or the outskirt or in a airport hotel, and you will encounter a checkpoint, its part of life, and this government also failed in that pledge. Yes, it may be to prevent a AS attack, but at what cost?

My point again is, 3 years, money left alone, nobody touched it? In Somalia? A darn surprise.

I asked you if you knew who promised to clear the checkpoints not give me a long reply of dodging a simple question shuuba ku dhashe

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Has it ever occured to NN fans that spreading fake news has never achieved anything. We have a saying "been raad maleh" "been run ma gaarto".

It is very unbecoming of Somalis to not live their truth and take their wins and losses with grace.