Breaking President Said Abdullahi lashes out against Farmajo and Khayre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puntland President said FGS failed to secure Makkah All Mukaramah road that it rules.
He really threw the FG under the bus looks like Deni has made his move initially he was feeling out both sides (FG and FMS) but now he's gone the Gaas route especially after openly siding with Galmudug in its dispute with the FG in this press conference and addressing the concerns they have of the federal government meddling in upcoming elections.There will be a conference held in Garowe on the 2nd of May should be very interesting

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
i have a feeling deni will surpass even faroole in development. in sha allah

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
He really threw the FG under the bus looks like Deni has made his move initially he was feeling out both sides (FG and FMS) but now he's gone the Gaas route especially after openly siding with Galmudug in its dispute with the FG in this press conference and addressing the concerns they have of the federal government meddling in upcoming elections.There will be a conference held in Garowe on the 2nd of May should be very interesting
He’s a Hassan Sheikh Damuljadiid agent what were people expecting? as i said here before Abdiweli Gaas was a man they knew well and could negotiate with,it’s better to deal with the devil you know than the one you don’t the current FGS fucked up big time

He’s a Hassan Sheikh Damuljadiid agent what were people expecting? as i said here before Abdiweli Gaas was a man they knew well and could negotiate with,it’s better to deal with the devil you know than the one you don’t the current FGS fucked up big time
This guy may start trouble in pl like that faroole guy

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Did he lash out against his fat belly too?

What a dumb fool he is.
Somaliland captured Tukaraq from them. He focusses on Farmaajo kkkk

Damul Jadiid is the brainchild of Aaran Jaan if Hassan Sheikh returns Faroole will be the PM
if Farmajo wants to break Hiraab into two camps he must drop laangaab murursade and appoint Beesha Iljeex as his PM

What people aren't noticing is that there is actual political progress happening in Somalia. Alliances based on shared interests and political schools of thinking instead of just clan.

The country is maturing, slowly but surely.

The alliance between Puntland, Galmudug, Jubbaland and Damul jadiid should be applauded instead of vilified. Gone are the days when people were roused by clan.

Imagine if Puntland & Jubbaland foolishly backed Farmaajo like they did Siyad Barre, we would go back to another civil war.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
What people aren't noticing is that there is actual political progress happening in Somalia. Alliances based on shared interests and political schools of thinking instead of just clan.

The alliance between Puntland, Galmudug, Jubbaland and Damul jadiid should be applauded instead of vilified. Gone are the days when people were roused by clan.

Imagine if Puntland & Jubbaland foolishly backed Farmaajo like they did Siyad Barre, we would go back to another civil war.
true but i will never support hassan sheikh after he said that puntland is just bari and nugaal. he basicly insinuated that ssool and sanaag is somaliland and mudug is galmudug. we cant be making alliances with people who deeply hate puntland

true but i will never support hassan sheikh after he said that puntland is just bari and nugaal. he basicly insinuated that ssool and sanaag is somaliland and mudug is galmudug. we cant be making alliances with people who deeply hate puntland

True and he send a united Hawiye army to attack Galkacyo.

Nevertheless, I believe this will lead to a lesser chance of having major clan wars. More politicking, less gun shots. Aameen.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

Its a cursed alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.