BREAKING POSSIBLE HATE CRIME:Man in VA kills a Hijabi wth a Baseball bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUN

Times like this I wish there wasn't a stigma attached in the muslim community when it comes to removing the hijab out of safety. There are some sick bastards out there :francis: god knows most hijabis can't fight anyway

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Innah lilah wa innah ilayhi rajiun.
AUN

Times like this I wish there wasn't a stigma attached in the muslim community when it comes to removing the hijab out of safety. There are some sick bastards out there :francis: god knows most hijabis can't fight anyway
EDIT: I might be mistaken.

N

nadia

RIP to Nabra such a beautiful girl no one deserves this cruelty. I wonder why all those girls fled the scene like that I know they might have panicked for their lives but surely 10 people is enough to cause ruckus and hold a single man down.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Its always women these cowards go after:birdman:

They always go after pregnant or young women, always the least likely to fight back. I really need to start taking self defence classes, my previous plan was to gouge my attackers eyes out but if they're driving that's not gonna work.

AUN, she was so young too :frdfvsb:

It's some tough times to be Muslim, these bigoted psychos are getting brave, and they target women 9 times out of 10. I'm honestly considering enrolling in some self defense classes..

Status
Not open for further replies.