Breaking Paul threatens to rip open goods in the port belonging to Businessesmen if not shipped off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port and businesses closed down

24129671_1219767001456403_7180119513726101165_n.jpg

24131521_1219766944789742_79540984774008021_n.jpg

24129679_1219766908123079_8306252835029317536_n.jpg

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Who is this Paul guy? what does he want and what do Somali wants? im so confused with ' He runs Bosaso':mindblown:

BANTU

+op MVLI
Who is this Paul guy? what does he want and what do Somali wants? im so confused with ' He runs Bosaso':mindblown:

He runs Bosaaso meaning he runs (or advises, whatever way you want to look at it) the port

And the controversy is no one in Bosaaso accepts the changes he's implementing (higher fees).

TLDR: Italian masters are back

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Paul is one to not be talked about . Fear him .

View attachment 34925
Doesnt really answer the question
He runs Bosaaso meaning he runs (or advises, whatever way you want to look at it) the port

And the controversy is no one in Bosaaso accepts the changes he's implementing (higher fees).

TLDR: Italian masters are back
Why is he increasing the fees and how doesnt this help the development of the port?

I'm cool with the Italians being back.... but this time when they leave i hope they take the children of their Bantu slaves with them.....

Kkkkkk imagine if he googled that

This a problem for him.

Especially if he’s looking for work elsewhere.

No other country does this accept for Somalis when it comes to development. They will drag a project managers name through he mud and never know who where the real equity comes from.

Image you where on a job to just do something you and enjoy and help people that need, and all of a sudden everytime your name is searched it comes up with terrible news.loool

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Lol i was just at the souk. Only 25% of the stores and business were closed. I dont agree with the protest because even with the increase in fees and tax the bosaso port is still cheaper than mogadishu berbera and kismayo by a large margin

DRACO

VIP
Lol i was just at the souk. Only 25% of the stores and business were closed. I dont agree with the protest because even with the increase in fees and tax the bosaso port is still cheaper than mogadishu berbera and kismayo by a large margin
You're in bossaso right now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts