BREAKING NEWS: We must apologize 2 SOMALI GENERAL. MLS #2 draft claims Kenya (not Somalia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certain Somalis have fallen so low to the point that they want to beg this bantu & try to claim him lmao...

Double digit IQ neefs want to cheapen our Ethnic label & make it worthless.
:mjlol::heh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know plenty of Bantus in my city and they almost all claim to be Kenyans.

If you ask them why they’re dismissing their time in Somalia they’ll tell you that they feel resentful of how Somalis massacres them during the civil war

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I know plenty of Bantus in my city and they almost all claim to be Kenyans.

If you ask them why they’re dismissing their time in Somalia they’ll tell you that they feel resentful of how Somalis massacres them during the civil war
With the negative views people have on Somali Bantus
Why are people bothered with them claiming Kenya?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
With the negative views people have on Somali Bantus
Why are people bothered with them claiming Kenya?

I am not bothered

I under their anger

I am neutral on their decision.

But don’t you folks be running to them and calling them Somalis because they’ll cuss you out

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I am not bothered

I under their anger

I am neutral on their decision.

But don’t you folks be running to them and calling them Somalis because they’ll cuss you out
Somali Bantus will cuss us out for calling them somali?

That’s like calling a Somali person living in America an american

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's like calling an AA, an American. It's a better comparison.
Thanks.

But anyways I didn’t think somali Bantus denied they were from somalia.

I don’t really interact with the ones in my state but what I seen from somali Bantus on twitter and other articles they seemed to claim it.

In Maine somali bantu teens were winning high school state championships in soccer.

Thanks.

But anyways I didn’t think somali Bantus denied they were from somalia.

I don’t really interact with the ones in my state but what I seen from somali Bantus on twitter and other articles they seemed to claim it.

In Maine somali bantu teens were winning high school state championships in soccer.
I have personally never met a Somali Bantu. I think you guys have more of them compared to us.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have personally never met a Somali Bantu. I think you guys have more of them compared to us.
One week when I was 9 my parents left me at my uncles crib to take a crip to Minnesota. During that weekend my uncle didn’t want me and my brother staying home all day so he took us to a duqsi.

When I walked into the neighborhood I just seen a lot of bantu people. At that time I considered them Kenyan or Nigerian tbh. As I walked into the duqsi I just seen only 2 other Somali kids. The rest were bantu.
What had me so shocked was when all the kids and the Macalin started speaking somali. Wallahi I was like :mindblown:

How did these niggas know more af Somali than me.

That was the day I learned what somali Bantus were.
I can’t recall running into them after that.
It seems they all stick together in that same area.
Heck I probably did but didn’t know they were Somali Bantu.

Cool people though. We had yu gi oh battles after duqsi.

Lol where are the people that doubted @SOMALI GENERAL come and collect this L lmaoo
IMG_2534.PNG

Somali kulaha:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.