BREAKING NEWS: VILLA SOMALIA rejects warlord Ahmed Blackie’s concocted council of elders

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Blackie constructed his own traditional elders or council of elders who he paid and who would’ve selected him to be the warlord of the city of Kismaayo

A showdown on the horizon.

Who’ll win?

(After a long and tedious battle with @embarassing over the weaknesses of the government of Somalia I’ve decided to team with her to stand by Somalia. It’s only right that I support the only recognized entity we have. What else do we have)

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Dude Blackie is not Abu Mansur Roobow they can bark as much as they can in villa ugandishu.
The elections will continue.
abu mansoor would unironically a make great regional state president:shaq:
too bad hr got booted by the fgs. he would've been great asset against alshabaab:mybusiness:

Blackie constructed his own traditional elders or council of elders who he paid and who would’ve selected him to be the warlord of the city of Kismaayo

A showdown on the horizon.

Who’ll win?

(After a long and tedious battle with @embarassing over the weaknesses of the government of Somalia I’ve decided to team with her to stand by Somalia. It’s only right that I support the only recognized entity we have. What else do we have)

:drakelaugh:

Blackie the charcoal terrorist iyo election xalaal ah maxaa kala heesto kkk