Breaking News: UAE Recognised Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
hahahhaha a flag and a red carpet in exchange for your port and natural resources. seems like a nice trade
:siilaanyosmile:

hahahhaha a flag and a red carpet in exchange for your port and natural resources. seems like a nice trade
:siilaanyosmile:

:comeon:

Natural resources?

as for the Berbera port, DP World operates all major ports in this globe, Aussie, Canada, UK, Turkey, and many more.

I smell jealousy, :ohreally:

Btw what happened to Basoso port with P & O :drakelaugh::mjlol:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
:comeon:

Natural resources?

as for the Berbera port, DP World operates all major ports in this globe, Aussie, Canada, UK, Turkey, and many more.

I smell jealousy, :ohreally:
It's pure xasidnimo, if the Somali flag was next to the Somaliland flag they would be applauding this. :gaasdrink:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
It's pure xasidnimo, if the Somali flag was next to the Somaliland flag they would be applauding this. :gaasdrink:
The UAE has shown to be xasid. At one point they temporarily took the island of Soctra away from Yemen. They did it knowing that Yemen’s civil war left them vulnerable. If they treat their Arab brethren like this, then I’m going to be very skeptical.

It must be the khat juice.. Did they start exporting it to the UAE? I wish you all a good mirqaan session cheers :mybusiness:
The sultan was like "thats 100% pure khat juice"
86AD9CD9-4F14-4CA7-9918-2DA9EABABD59.gif

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
U guys celebrate too early kkkk. I will give u the benefit of the doubt and say that u are mirqaan.

Why didnt he meet Khalifa bin Zayed? Also if they recognized why dont they tell that to the world?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
And how does one get it confirmed? What lineages are accepted :patrice:

By an elder caaqil, every somali knows there name going back centuries. If you're confirmed to be one of the clans who inhabit, most likely yes coz your ciise is like riyale has a Djibouti passport
-

VIP
By an elder caaqil, every somali knows there name going back centuries. If you're confirmed to be one of the clans who inhabit, most likely yes coz your ciise is like riyale has a Djibouti passport
-

Thanks for letting me know how but it's not most likely, it's 100 bercent yes

:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending