Breaking news: Turkish president Erdogan threatens Greece with war

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Greeks are in the wrong here, there is no way they can own all of the water in Turkeys vicinity, it should be divided equally.
Lool they own all the islands around Turkey Kastellorizo is 1 mile from the Turkish coast. You can't cry about Kenya taking Somali sea and support Turkey that's an oxymoron and hypocrisy which I expect from Somalis.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lool they own all the islands around Turkey Kastellorizo is 1 mile from the Turkish coast. You can't cry about Kenya taking Somali sea and support Turkey that's an oxymoron and hypocrisy which I expect from Somalis.

I'll side with Muslims over gaalo every time, broke ass Greece langaabs will bend their knee :yousmart:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If this war happens it could potentially kick start another world war since NATO will most likely defend Greece and Russia will defend Turkey as both countries have steadily improved their relations. The reason why Russia will most likely support Turkey is that Russian ships go through Istanbul passage and it would be unwise for them to allow NATO to conquer Turkey as this would make Russia vulnerable.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If this war happens it could potentially kick start another world war since NATO will most likely defend Greece and Russia will defend Turkey as both countries have steadily improved their relations. The reason why Russia will most likely support Turkey is that Russian ships go through Istanbul passage and it would be unwise for them to allow NATO to conquer Turkey as this would make Russia vulnerable.
Another world war ,where africa and Asia have an opportunity to grow and develop in peace. Although i doubt africa will take advantage of this, but i'm sure if china stays out of it they will come out the only dominant power left if the US gets involved which is very unlikely.

Either way the hegemonic rule of the west will be undone in this century.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Another world war ,where africa and Asia have an opportunity to grow and develop in peace. Although i doubt africa will take advantage of this, but i'm sure if china stays out of it they will come out the only dominant power left if the US gets involved which is very unlikely.

Either way the hegemonic rule of the west will be undone in this century.
The west had hegemonic rule since the 16th century and will remain so for at least couple centuries to come.
I don't see copycat china and natural resources reliant Russia completing with the west technology wise

There is no way Turkey wins at all if they shoot first, they'll get dropped from NATO and all of EU would be against them. Really hope it doesnt escalate to that, can really destabilize the entire area and Europe will lose its last buffer against mass immigration.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Turkey is right and has justice and truth on its side.

Greece needs to stay the f*ck away from Turkish territorial waters. They are pushing it as it is already with al those f*ckin midget islands all over the place in the eastern mediterranean close to the Turkish mainland.

Trending