Breaking News: Trump Approves Strikes on Iran, but Then Abruptly Pulls Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
China has it's sea locked down and will lose it's pathic navy within minutes plus russia is surrounded

They can't even defeat these terrorist scum, how do you expect them to ago against Iran, Russia and China? The three combined have like 3.5 million in armed force, billions of dollars to fund the war, as technologically advanced and nukes. That is not a fight the USA wants to take.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Haji Trump is playing games. U know u cant deal with an insane man in the same terms as u deal with everybody! For example, people know i am insane, so they deal with me on a different level. Keeps things sane

They can't even defeat these terrorist scum, how do you expect them to ago against Iran, Russia and China? The three combined have like 3.5 million in armed force, billions of dollars to fund the war, as technologically advanced and nukes. That is not a fight the USA wants to take.
Your forgetting nato,japan,south korea and everyone else who does not like those three plus us got 10k nukes n unmatched navy

Aaegal

Your forgetting nato,japan,south korea and everyone else who does not like those three plus us got 10k nukes n unmatched navy

I did not forget them. Russia/China have their own allies as well and I highly doubt any other country would want to get in the middle of this mess. WW3 incoming. Hopefully it's all avoided, we don't need any more wars in the world.

all psycological warfare,they saying planes were on their way to targets but then Trump pull thm back and sent a message to iranians for talks, Iranians havent given a definitive answer yet and the supreme leader is said to be reluctant to engage with trump. there were no planes only just to make iranians accept trumps olive branch.

Last edited:
Germany alone hammered russia last time out as history shows plus putin and his puppets don't want war

Aaegal

Yes and this time these fanax yares will be flinging nukes at eachother for next ww3 which may last 30 seconds to three minutes

Russia came out on top vs Germany did they not? It has always been my understanding that Hitler made a massive mistake turning on the Russians because Stalin just wound up throwing bodies at his army without a care until they eventually won.

Russia came out on top vs Germany did they not? It has always been my understanding that Hitler made a massive mistake turning on the Russians because Stalin just wound up throwing bodies at his army without a care until they eventually won.
At a heavy cost but mainly due to us,france and uk fighting him also but i do not think one on one that their would be a russia today

Hitler made the same deadly mistake as Napoleon by invading Russia during the Winter season.

Tukraq

VIP
Hitler made the same deadly mistake as Napoleon by invading Russia during the Winter season.
this is the 21st century lol America dosent need to even send ground troops for a war now so a winter wouldn't be a big impediment for machines that can survive brutal climates like mars lol

Tukraq

VIP
true but after Russia made a brutal mistake going after the US which is why they lost the Cold War, remember war is all about economy, who can last longer resources wise and economically and docent go starving wins every recent war

Status
Not open for further replies.