BREAKING NEWS: Trudeau names Ahmed Hussen as Minister of Immigration

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no federal education ministry and the health ministry is not as important yes.

Let's see how Ahmed Hussen handles the department. It could be a stepping stone to Foreign Affairs or Finance or Defence if handles this portfolio well.

I knew he was going to be a Minister. I said this when he was elected. He is very good friends with a guy named Gerald Butts, who is the PMs Principal Secretary, the most senior aide to the PM, the right hand man who has been the best friend of the PM since they were in University. Ahmed Hussen used to rub shoulders with him. They worked for the Ontario Liberal Party. Gerald Butts and Ahmed Hussen go way back. He knows his clan. That is how close he is with him.

It's all connections.

Gerald Butts speaks in Trudeau's ear. He is the chess player. Trudeau doesn't move without him telling him to. He is the one with the real power and picked Ahmed Hussen.

If Ahmed doesn't screw up, he's going places and will not leave cabinet until Trudeau is gone. He will be Minister for over a decade. I think Trudeau will have 3 terms. He will even get a promotion in 2019.

Of topic, dude how do you know all this?

135 brand new Liberal MPs (totally new to politics) were elected in the last election. It's not a coincidence when I said last year Ahmed Hussen amomg this group will be Minister. I spoke with confidence. Remember I told everyone here he will be Minister and you guys shrugged it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts