BREaking NEws! TOO MANY HOOYOS CRYING TONIGHt N MN. Killing fields of MN commences. 2 dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
7488.jpg

sahib im not @Aaegal i aint with that gay shit you gaalos be on

bear spray kulaha, lol I got a smith an Wesson 40
nah bro I live in holly park Seattle, its a all somali hood, only hindis live in Kent lol

Why you gotta bring me into this. :mjcry: I'm a tuff boy warya. I don't need no gun to protect me.

I also live in a safe neighborhood without thugs and low life Somalis to worry about.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
nah bro I live in holly park Seattle, its a all somali hood, only hindis live in Kent lol

Yh we are deep in Seattle, I live in mount baker area and u can’t drive any where without running in to geeljire, this random brotha at Safeway tried to hook me up with a security job recently, god bless him, we are always looking out for one another :)

What do they do during the winters?

How come they seem to ramp up their activities during Ramadan?
Summertime people are just out and about and have way too much free time time in thier hands. It’s Ramadan though they sound have more respect but thier degenerates so I digress

are you ok? they run seattle especially the south they're everywhere

They run seattle lool. I keep hearing somalis run this and that. What does it mean? They have few weed sellers in the streets who has guns on them? Why do people tell lie like this. Somalis dont run anywhere in this world except for part of somalia. We dont even run our own country ffs. How can people who are never united and always hate on each other run anything? Pls people stop the lies

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They run seattle lool. I keep hearing somalis run this and that. What does it mean? They have few weed sellers in the streets who has guns on them? Why do people tell lie like this. Somalis dont run anywhere in this world except for part of somalia. We dont even run our own country ffs. How can people who are never united and always hate on each other run anything? Pls people stop the lies
no not like that I mean there are a lot of somalis in Seattle you got my context wrong

no not like that I mean there are a lot of somalis in Seattle you got my context wrong

Ok but im pretty sure almost every city in north america is run by whites. You know the politicians, police and wealthy people. The people who can make sh1t happen. Weed dealee dont run anything. In the crime world thats like first graders. You guys also say you run toronto and i been there and have plenty family. You dont run anything

Tukraq

VIP
why do you guys keep talking about "uniting" like thats a good thing, "uniting" got us 91, we've been better sperated, plus when she says run Seattle she means top of the hierarchy in the streets

why do you guys keep talking about "uniting" like thats a good thing, "uniting" got us 91, we've been better sperated, plus when she says run Seattle she means top of the hierarchy in the streets

How can you be top of the heirarchy in the streets when you are less in numbers than others and not united? Like do you guys have special powers to over come these 2 huge disadvantages? Makes no sense

Tukraq

VIP
How can you be top of the heirarchy in the streets when you are less in numbers than others and not united? Like do you guys have special powers to over come these 2 huge disadvantages? Makes no sense
somalis have gangs the others don't, even if they do its small in numbers, whites don't have gangs, blacks are comparable to us in number:manny: not really any obstacles

somalis have gangs the others don't, even if they do its small in numbers, whites don't have gangs, blacks are comparable to us in number:manny: not really any obstacles
There is around 50k blacks and 100k asains in seattle. How many of that 50k blacks are somalis?

Tukraq

VIP
I know...they are running sh1t in the real world
not really asians all are placed under a bamboo ceiling so they don't run shit outside of they're own countries lol, they just get told to get my paperwork and coffee do the menial work for ceos and are payed a measly salary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts