BREaking NEws! TOO MANY HOOYOS CRYING TONIGHt N MN. Killing fields of MN commences. 2 dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Balaayo happening

Mall 24 has one dead

Another just reported.

Hooyos crying tonight

Daamn respect to us somalis. We in the uk can learn a lot about them when it comes to keeping it real. Brup brup (thats gun shot sound btw) thug life

This is why north American somalis are worse than europeans. Here its rare somalis kill each other. Over there 9/10 somalis are killed by other somalis

you guys get stabbed up by madows, id rather be the hunter than the hunted
We dont....but maddows are not our people. Its one thing to hurt or get hurt by foreigners. But to do that to your own people is messed up. You guys lack general somalinimo. You have the same mentality as maddows wallahi. But then few of you even speak somali so i question your somalinimo for real

Tukraq

VIP
We dont....but maddows are not our people. Its one thing to hurt or get hurt by foreigners. But to do that to your own people is messed up. You guys lack general somalinimo. You have the same mentality as maddows wallahi. But then few of you even speak somali so i question your somalinimo for real
how do we lack somalinimo if killing is apart of our culture:bell: go check out Somalia today, its body for body, you guys are the ones without somalinimo, atleast when its Somali on Somali theres xeer laws or atleast blood money:manny: you guy get worked by foreigners and its a done deal:ivers:

Tukraq

VIP
@Spin Doctor

Who? @Tukraq ?

That's Tukraq with excessive diana cream and a nose ring waiting for his mahram to take him to the Space Needle in Seattle.
7488.jpg

sahib im not @Aaegal i aint with that gay shit you gaalos be on
Alright tough guy what you carrying bear
spray?:mjlol:
bear spray kulaha, lol I got a smith an Wesson 40

Status
Not open for further replies.