Breaking News! The House votes along party lines to move forward with removing Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) from the Foreign Affairs Committee!

Nothing to do with Israel. Trumps favorite target is Somalis. We check all their least favorite boxes black, immigrant and Muslim. This would have happened no matter what with her being democrat. Republicans in power now democrats did exact same when they had majority

She should of stuck to American and Somali affairs, instead she took up Palestinian causes and started criticizing the conduct of Israel’s government and its U.S. supporters, especially the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

The AIPAC aka Israel lobby (at times called the Zionist lobby) are individuals and groups seeking to influence the United States government policy toward Israel and the Middle East. to better serve Israel's interests. They are VERY POWERFUL people and if you are in American politics going against them is not going to be in your favour.

IIlah Omar’s tweets where she was talking about Israel were both unfortunate and careless and today you see the results of her actions.

Trump pointed the finger and had all his supporters on her like flys on shit, so as soon as Rep took over what did you think was going to happen?

Ilhan Omar made a massive mistake being so critical of Israel. You can’t beat the Israeli lobby in the West. I always thought she was too stupid and it would come back to bite her.

It’s also important for Somali interests that we rebuild relations with the Israeli lobby in the west otherwise we will be marginalised from top positions in governments.
It is the Republicans who got rid of her . Foreign committees are replaced every 4 years depending on the party of the speaker of the house. It has nothing to do with Israel, the racist republicans hated her before she was even appointed .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:jcoleno:

Long Live Queen Ilhaan she will win a new position appointed to her by the next President inshallah. I heard Barry Sanders likes her haters cant take away what she already achieved and are basement dwellers

Bernie Sanders Dancing GIF by Election 2020

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Is it just me who think ilhan doesn’t make the waves she used? barely heard anything about after she was booed of that suldaan concert.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Is it just me who think ilhan doesn’t make the waves she used? barely heard anything about after she was booed of that suldaan concert.
She’s become a bit of a pariah even among Dems. If I was a politician I’d be uncomfortable presenting with her given you’d be accused of being friends with an anti-Semite. She now only appeals to the far left.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
:jcoleno:

Long Live Queen Ilhaan she will win a new position appointed to her by the next President inshallah. I heard Barry Sanders likes her haters cant take away what she already achieved and are basement dwellers

Bernie Sanders Dancing GIF by Election 2020
Donald trump is bound to win

She should of stuck to American and Somali affairs, instead she took up Palestinian causes and started criticizing the conduct of Israel’s government and its U.S. supporters, especially the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

The AIPAC aka Israel lobby (at times called the Zionist lobby) are individuals and groups seeking to influence the United States government policy toward Israel and the Middle East. to better serve Israel's interests. They are VERY POWERFUL people and if you are in American politics going against them is not going to be in your favour.

IIlah Omar’s tweets where she was talking about Israel were both unfortunate and careless and today you see the results of her actions.

Trump pointed the finger and had all his supporters on her like flys on shit, so as soon as Rep took over what did you think was going to happen?
Yeah she made an idiotic move, lots of jews think she's an antisemite (and I think so too), I hope they humiliate her more and make her humble the hard way, she needs to learn more lessons.

Yeah she made an idiotic move, lots of jews think she's an antisemite (and I think so too), I hope they humiliate her more and make her humble the hard way, she needs to learn more lessons.
You want her Humiliated cause she’s supposedly an anti-Semite? Why do you care if she supposedly is? Conflating money with AIPAC isn’t being an anti Semite btw.

And this has nothing to with if she’s an anti semite. It’s just Republicans hate her a great deal.

Btw Jewish 5th district voters went her way in the exit polls. And by a great margin. Most Jews would vote for her than not

I remember reading this article that said Ilhan gets the most death threats out of all the politicians In the US. She is hated and I hope god protects her! She’s an inspiration to Somalis and I don’t care what you haters think. It’s shameful to see Somalis on twitter celebrating with the racists.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
You hate her cuz she is antisemitic, does the somali blood not run threw your veins for u to pray for her downfall and support the ajnabis

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You hate her cuz she is antisemitic, does the somali blood not run threw your veins for u to pray for her downfall and support the ajnabis
She’s actively harmed Somali progression in US politics. Very unlikely to see future Somali congressman given AIPAC will not want to risk more anti-Israel politicians.

Hopefully we can learn from this episode but the Somalis are xoolo, they’ll continue capping for the Arabs rather than focusing on advancing their career and promoting Somali interests.

She’s actively harmed Somali progression in US politics. Very unlikely to see future Somali congressman given AIPAC will not want to risk more anti-Israel politicians.

Hopefully we can learn from this episode but the Somalis are xoolo, they’ll continue capping for the Arabs rather than focusing on advancing their career and promoting Somali interests.

I Honestly dont care for her, but your right when you are the only Somali American in such a high place you have to think about the people who look like you and talk like you. Yea your big politician with bodyguards and such but what about the regular Somali person working and has to worry about Racists because you said something about Israel and Trump.

Sometimes its better to stay out of things that dont concern you, We are not Palestinians and the arabs are not our Friends.

We need to worry about our own and mind our own business. Somalia needs to heal and come together and i support anyone who is for than regardless of Clan.

Trending

Latest posts