Breaking NEWS: Somalis are also in Kansas??? What the Forehead Farah is going on??

U.S. appeals court upholds prison sentences for men who plotted to bomb Kansas Somalis

Why is the US govt obsessed with bringing Somali refugees???

U.S. appeals court upholds prison sentences for men who plotted to bomb Kansas Somalis (yahoo.com)

Kansas? Ain't that some hillbilly place? If I lived in America the only place I would want to live in is New York.
their is a lot of Somalis in Kansas City, Missouri probably atleast like 7,000 of them.

Iโ€™ve driven From Minneapolis to Kansas City, the state of Kansas is right next too it.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Kansas? Ain't that some hillbilly place? If I lived in America the only place I would want to live in is New York.
:susp:New York, u must like roaches and rodents. i could tolerate Beantown but it's so congested. call it hillbilly but i live in big skycountry, Moontana
1611723534102.png
:ahh: but i drove thru Kansas, i agree it's just ugly landscape

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
What an idiot who would want to live in that urban rat infested street shitting place

Keo

VIP
What an idiot who would want to live in that urban rat infested street shitting place
I prefer urban places because there are more opportunities and things to do, you also don't need a car to travel long distances to where you wanna go and rat infestation isn't everywhere in New York. Despite all of that, it's still way better than living in places like Alabama or Kansas.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Kansas always had a good Somali population, what surprised me the most was running in to a somali brother in Montana in 2009, we are everywhere :)

Apollo

VIP
As if Minnesota is a normal place for Somalis to be in? Also quite random.

I hear the US government tends to settle refugees in underpopulated states in the center of the country.

Are there any Somalis in Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico?
Nevada, Arizona absolutely. I know few ppl from there. I know a girl who moved to NM for few years too. There are Somalis even in Oklahoma and Utah lol. There are some even in states like Idaho, Montana, Louisiana, North Dakota, Indiana, Iowa, Wisconsin, I think the only states you wonโ€™t find a Somalis person in is probably Wyoming & Hawaii.

Last edited:

Trending