Breaking News: Somaliland gives Haysom political BJ while admits(indirectly)to be part of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Somaliland oo la safatay Wakiilka Qaramadda midoobay u joogay Soomaaliya

201912636820102910443866Qaramada-750x430-1-696x399.jpg

Arbaco,Janaayo, 02, 2019 (HOL)-Xukuumada Somaliland ayaa la safatay wakiilkii Qaramadda Midoobay u qaabilsana Soomaaliya Nichlos Haysom ee soomaaliya ka caydhisay dalkeedda.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You guys are stupid if he agress to relocate to Somaliland he will be UN special representative for S̶o̶m̶a̶l̶i̶a̶ Somaliland. Angering the UN will backfire on you guys

The UN already informally works with SL separately with development and humanitarian aid this could potentially make it formal :hemad:

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
Copy-land wrote this after Somaliland

gnhZEbn.jpg

O4rJ5kR.jpg

Are you retarded? That’s in line with the inter-state council statement and every member state released a similar statement and last I checked we claimed to be apart of Somalia hence this decision affecting us... I thought you were your own country? Lol

You have a serious inferiority complex.

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
You guys are stupid if he agress to relocate to Somaliland he will be UN special representative for S̶o̶m̶a̶l̶i̶a̶ Somaliland. Angering the UN will backfire on you guys

The UN already informally works with SL separately with development and humanitarian aid this could potentially make it formal :hemad:

I though u were different country? Kkkk

If i claimed to be different country then i wouldnt care about UN ban in some other country.

Gladly the 1d00rians woke up from their long sleep.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I though u were different country? Kkkk

If i claimed to be different country then i wouldnt care about UN ban in some other country.

Gladly the 1d00rians woke up from their long sleep.
Somaliland is not Somalia but SL is not recognized. Do I even have to explain this part to you?

You trying to twist this into something negative is funny tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending