Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saalax it requires a lot and nobody is trusting him he ruined the state with severe economic depression and selling of its lifeline and mismanagement. All he cares for is how more he can take, you have no respect for rule and chain of command. Officials shoot at each other and get rewarded for bad behavior.

Somaliland with all its fault is better organized, prepared and has much better leadership while Puntland soldiers had to be starving and a Politician not affiliated with administration brought them a few living animals.

Everything is in short supply and morale is low!

Lol I don’t know why Puntland is so scared of Siiland. Honestly speaking, if you actually had balls yoi would come to find out just how pathetic Siiland militia is. I mean we made it clear no HY will die for Siiland. Good luck, cut off the hand of the aggressor
Most of the dhulos sites are reporting siiland took heavy casualty:lolbron:
Mj are spineless in general even when there not fighting:manny:
Samething happened in 2011:manny:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Most of the dhulos sites are reporting siiland took heavy casualty:lolbron:
Mj are spineless in general even when there not fighting:manny:
Samething happened in 2011:manny:
No there weren’t many deaths if any on either side but it seems MJ’s have no appetite for good fight always flapping their gums

Lol I don’t know why Puntland is so scared of Siiland. Honestly speaking, if you actually had balls yoi would come to find out just how pathetic Siiland militia is. I mean we made it clear no HY will die for Siiland. Good luck, cut off the hand of the aggressor

Why don't YOU go fight you little censoreds punk. Talking nonsense from the comfort of your mums basement.

You're so quick to tell other people to shed their blood for no reason. People like you make me sick. Btw I'm HY and would give my last drop of blood for my country. the blessed land of somaliland cos i know we are in the right. Allah is just and will not give victory to wrongdoers.

Somaliland people are tired of war. We're busy tryna rebuild our country. We don't give a shit about poverty as long as we have peace. The only aggressors here are Puntland/somalia. They don't respect borders. I wish snm didn't have mercy on them when your tyrant afweyne was defeated.

Never forget we defeated you with every clan on your side you censored scum of the earth. You even had help from despots like south africa and Libya. You had a tyrant who was armed to the teeth and we still destroyed you and won our freedom.

Your tanks and cowardly censored army had no answer for geeljire with ak 47 with limited ammo and no training. Can you imagine what would happen to you now that things are little more even.

If your intentions are to cause fitna and call for people to fight eachother. I hope you die a horrible death inshallah.

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
Why don't YOU go fight you little faqash punk. Talking nonsense from the comfort of your mums basement.

You're so quick to tell other people to shed their blood for no reason. People like you make me sick. Btw I'm HY and would give my last drop of blood for my country. the blessed land of somaliland cos i know we are in the right. Allah is just and will not give victory to wrongdoers.

Somaliland people are tired of war. We're busy tryna rebuild our country. We don't give a shit about poverty as long as we have peace. The only aggressors here are Puntland/somalia. They don't respect borders. I wish snm didn't have mercy on them when your tyrant afweyne was defeated.

Never forget we defeated you with every clan on your side you faqash scum of the earth. You even had help from despots like south africa and Libya. You had a tyrant who was armed to the teeth and we still destroyed you and won our freedom.

Your tanks and cowardly faqash army had no answer for geeljire with ak 47 with limited ammo and no training. Can you imagine what would happen to you now that things are little more even.

If your intentions are to cause fitna and call for people to fight eachother. I hope you die a horrible death inshallah.
Mashallah my fellow HY brudda.
You can't use the word 'censored' on this site mods get triggered .

Bohol

VIP
kkkk kids listen to wise @Saalax Bidaar . 99% of HY youth won't
fight in useless fantasy wars against Somalia (their own country). Lastly Tukaraq (the land
of the dead crow) is a Dhulo town nothing to do with us.

Somaliland touring the custom that they took over from Puntland on Monday. Sool administration and military personnel from Police and Army hold talks with the people.

No sign of Puntland even though Gaas promised brute force to take back Tukaraq!

DRACO

VIP
Somaliland National Army Officers embark on fact finding mission to Tukaraq which SL authority took control from puntland.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why don't YOU go fight you little faqash punk. Talking nonsense from the comfort of your mums basement.

Never forget we defeated you with every clan on your side you faqash scum of the earth. You even had help from despots like south africa and Libya. You had a tyrant who was armed to the teeth and we still destroyed you and won our freedom.

Your tanks and cowardly faqash army had no answer for geeljire with ak 47 with limited ammo and no training. Can you imagine what would happen to you now that things are little more even.

This guy claims to be HY but hates his own people smh. Thank god people like him are just a minority while HY lions like you and @draco malfoy are the majority mashallah brother

Well, well, well...You have one clan based state stealing land and you have another sitting back and watching the land it claims getting stolen.

Not surprised though considering the events 2 weeks ago and Puntland's attempts to steal land.

Both Puntland and Somaliland need to focus on their own land and their own folks. You have enough problems as it is, stop antagonizing others.

Saalax Bidaar

Too long, don’t care to read. No one has time for this wall of text.

Btw... I saw part about a country? Huh the rest of the planet agrees that Siiland isn’t a country, so there.

Saalax Bidaar

kkkk kids listen to wise @Saalax Bidaar . 99% of HY youth won't
fight in useless fantasy wars against Somalia (their own country). Lastly Tukaraq (the land
of the dead crow) is a Dhulo town nothing to do with us.

Exactly HY fighting and dying in Dhulbahante town for Jeegaland state that hates HY. Only a fool would.

Saalax Bidaar

This guy claims to be HY but hates his own people smh. Thank god people like him are just a minority while HY lions like you and @draco malfoy are the majority mashallah brother

I don’t claim to being HY, I am. Get it right.

Secondly, look around every social media and back home HY and Cidiagsle are pro Somaliwayn.

In this forum alone, one that Draco kid is pro Jeeganland every other HY or ciidagale has nothing to do with Jeegaan state of Siiland

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Well, well, well...You have one clan based state stealing land and you have another sitting back and watching the land it claims getting stolen.

Not surprised though considering the events 2 weeks ago and Puntland's attempts to steal land.

Both Puntland and Somaliland need to focus on their own land and their own folks. You have enough problems as it is, stop antagonizing others.
Same can be said about you:ehh:

I would be more worry about my land getting annexed by the kenyans :heh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don’t claim to being HY, I am. Get it right.

Secondly, look around every social media and back home HY and Cidiagsle are pro Somaliwayn.

In this forum alone, one that Draco kid is pro Jeeganland every other HY or ciidagale has nothing to do with Jeegaan state of Siiland

Oh so you speak for all of ciidgaale also?

@oday1kenobi check this shit out :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Luna are you from Gedo or galgaduud :hmm:
Its funny how she mentions one state as one clan based while the other not :mjpls:

We got samaroon, daroods and tiny amout of hawiye living among us:mjpls:

She probably didnt know we had a samaroon president for 8 years the one who conquered las anood :mjpls:

How someone from another part of somalia going to get into puntland-somaliland affairs
jbhmmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts